The Student Room Group

Which university is better Bradford or huddersfield for public health

I would like to know which university, among Bradford and Huddersfield is better in terms of studies and support for international student
Hi @Syeda M

My name is Aaliya, a fourth year Pharmacy student at the University of Huddersfield so I may be able to provide insight into life at Huddersfield.

The University of Huddersfield has a very modern campus and is a suitable size - it isn't too big or too small, which means you don't have to walk too much to get to different buildings. The building facilities are brilliant, for example, in the library we have access to lots of resources and textbooks which helps with essay writing. We also have iMacs which enhances our learning. The staff are extremely welcoming and supportive and Huddersfield's gold rated TEF award shows that teaching at Huddersfield is of a high quality and standard.

In terms of support for international students there is a student experience team who are available should you ever need support. There is support for visa and immigration, your finances, societies, events, and life post enrolment. Other support available for international students is for progression at University,
The university has also produced handy guides to help you while you're at Huddersfield, including information on the local area and culture.
You may want to visit: https://students.hud.ac.uk/help/international/ for more information :smile:

The international student experience team support current students both in person and online from the moment you complete enrolment. This can be in person in the student central, on MS TEAMS, through email or telephone calls.

You can also chat to the international unibuddy team for more information regarding support and studies prior to applying at https://www.hud.ac.uk/chat-with-our-students/ :smile:

I hope this has been of some help!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :smile:
Aaliya ~ 4th year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending