The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Unconditional Offer Letter From Bangor University

Hello ,
I accepted Provisional Offer Letter from Bangor University on 7 of June, I have met all conditions of offer letter. Today it's been over 1 month and roughly 11 days, when can I expect my Unconditional Offer letter.
If any one has any knowledge please guide me.

Thank You.
Original post by Santosh07
Hello ,
I accepted Provisional Offer Letter from Bangor University on 7 of June, I have met all conditions of offer letter. Today it's been over 1 month and roughly 11 days, when can I expect my Unconditional Offer letter.

Thank You.

You need to phone Bangor and ask.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Hello ,

Thank You.

Hi,

Are you still yet to hear? Our admissions teams are super busy this time of year as I'm sure you can imagine :smile: please let me know what course you have applied for and I'll chase this up :smile:

Sera
Reply 3
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi,

Are you still yet to hear? Our admissions teams are super busy this time of year as I'm sure you can imagine :smile: please let me know what course you have applied for and I'll chase this up :smile:

Sera

Hi Sera,
My Course is Advanced Computer Science. It would be a great help to hear from you on my application, let me know what else you need .

Santosh Nandiyawar
Hi Sera,
My Course is Advanced Computer Science. It would be a great help to hear from you on my application, let me know what else you need .

Santosh Nandiyawar

Hi,

I will send you a private message on here now to discuss this further :smile:

Sera
Reply 5
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi,

I will send you a private message on here now to discuss this further :smile:

Sera

I am not able to send you Private message and I tried mail ID but the thread got deleted. let me know the alternate solutions
-Santosh Nandiyawar
Hello ,

Thank You.

Have you got your unconditional yet?
If not, you can try calling Bangor admissions.
Explain to them your situation, and inform them that you have submitted everything required on the conditions.
Ask them if they received your submissions (the admissions should be able to see them on their systems).
It only took a week for Bangor to change my conditional offer to unconditional. Calling admissions is your best bet.

Quick Reply

Latest