The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Provisional Offer becoming unconditional

Hello everyone, please I applied to Bangor University and have been given a provitional offer on Friday waiting for my unconditional offer, please like how long does unconditional offer letter takes before I can get it?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone, please I applied to Bangor University and have been given a provitional offer on Friday waiting for my unconditional offer, please like how long does unconditional offer letter takes before I can get it?

Are you waiting on results for any qualifications?
What does your provisional offer later say about meeting the conditions of your offer? :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by 04MR17
Are you waiting on results for any qualifications?
What does your provisional offer later say about meeting the conditions of your offer? :smile:

Good morning, I was asked to submit some documents such as:
My passport
Reference letter
English qualification and
My transcript and of which have submitted all of them
Good morning, I was asked to submit some documents such as:
My passport
Reference letter
English qualification and
My transcript and of which have submitted all of them

So it might take the university a few days to look at your documents and approve your application.
If you haven't heard by first thing Friday morning I would ring them and ask for an update. :yy:
(and just to let you know I've changed your thread title to be a little bit clearer) :smile:
I got my conditional offer letter last week and have submitted all the conditions stated on the letter, please how long will it take to get my unconditional offer letter?
Original post by Pelumi232307
I got my conditional offer letter last week and have submitted all the conditions stated on the letter, please how long will it take to get my unconditional offer letter?

Hiya, you seem to have started a new thread about this - I've merged it to this one to keep all of the advice in one place :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
So it might take the university a few days to look at your documents and approve your application.
If you haven't heard by first thing Friday morning I would ring them and ask for an update. :yy:

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate
i got my provisional offer on the 9th of February and today is 29 April and still waiting for unconditional offer
Original post by davido123456
i got my provisional offer on the 9th of February and today is 29 April and still waiting for unconditional offer

Have you rung up the admissions team to check they have all your documents?
Reply 10

How did u upload ur documents in the portal for conditions of the lefger

Hi there,

I think this depends on what you are waiting for, for example GCSE results, or have they given you a conditional offer and if you meet the requirements you will then be offered a place?

Let me know if you would like me to put you in contact with our admissions team.

Sera :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest