The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds

Hello Everyone,

I applied to the University of Leeds for a BA in Business Management around the end of December. Do you have any idea about when will I get an offer?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello Everyone,

I applied to the University of Leeds for a BA in Business Management around the end of December. Do you have any idea about when will I get an offer?

Hi ,I applied around the same time as well for business and HR and I haven’t heard back yet so could be waiting till up to mid may.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi ,I applied around the same time as well for business and HR and I haven’t heard back yet so could be waiting till up to mid may.
I hope we don’t have to wait that long, that gives no time for offer holder open days and we’ll have started our exams by then! 🥲
Hello Everybody
I have received a conditional offer letter from Leeds for MA International Journalism and now I am waiting for Unconditional Offer letter. Can anybody please help me out with how much time does it generally take to receive unconditional offer letter from University of Leeds?
Hi, I was just wondering if you’ve heard back from them yet. I’ve applied for business management back in early October and still not heard anything back.
Original post by millie202
Hi, I was just wondering if you’ve heard back from them yet. I’ve applied for business management back in early October and still not heard anything back.
Heyy, I haven’t heard anything yet but I’ll reply back once I hear something. The wait is killing me.
Reply 6
Heyy, I haven’t heard anything yet but I’ll reply back once I hear something. The wait is killing me.
Nothing here either - applied in November! I’m pretty sure they said by end March 🤞🤞
Hi , just received my offer for Leeds today x
Hi , just received my offer for Leeds today x
Congratulations - what course, if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Congratulations - what course, if you don’t mind me asking?
Business and Human Resources BA
hi everyone, was wondering if anyone had an email from leeds uni and not just a ucas track/congratulations email? igot in for psych but my offer is a bit weird as i don’t take one of the subjects so am nervous about thisbeing a mistaken identity thing. i don’t have an email from leeds itself, just ucas
Reply 11
Original post by millie202

Have you received anything yet, I applied for Business management and Marketing and got my offer 2 weeks ago (12/3).
Original post by Anonymous #4
hi everyone, was wondering if anyone had an email from leeds uni and not just a ucas track/congratulations email? igot in for psych but my offer is a bit weird as i don’t take one of the subjects so am nervous about thisbeing a mistaken identity thing. i don’t have an email from leeds itself, just ucas

If it helps, I got the opposite for med. had an email from the Leeds med school and then ucas itself updated later so maybe they just assume once you know, the panic is over.
Original post by HH28_
Have you received anything yet, I applied for Business management and Marketing and got my offer 2 weeks ago (12/3).

Yes, I got it about a week ago :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest