The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Offer letter

I got a kind of offer that shows "congratulations on your offer". when can i receive the official unconditional offer letter?
Original post by abish1nonly
I got a kind of offer that shows "congratulations on your offer". when can i receive the official unconditional offer letter?

Didn't you find any attachments in the mail where they congratulated you on getting the offer? A letter of unconditional acceptance will be issued to you once you have satisfied all the requirements of your preferred university.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hi @abish1nonly

Hope you're doing well. You'll be receiving an unconditional offer after clearing your credibility interview and fulfilling the financial and English language requirements. Hope this helps, please feel free to contact us for any further queries :smile:.

Kind regards
Bhavya Harika
Student Ambassador- Coventry University

I didn't recieve any letters related to credibility interview. The mail which I recieved havent attched with the letter. This issue happening to many applicants. Plz do immediate action to solve this. Because, I chosen the may intake this year. I havent much time to my visa process.
Name: Abisan Thadchanamoorthy
Course: Undergraduation in Computer science I102
Point of entry: 2nd year
I didn't recieve any letters related to credibility interview. The mail which I recieved havent attched with the letter. This issue happening to many applicants. Plz do immediate action to solve this. Because, I chosen the may intake this year. I havent much time to my visa process.

Hi there,

Once you meet the conditions on your conditional offer letter, you will be issued with an unconditional offer letter. For international students, this is usually the CAS letter which will then allow you to apply for your visa. For any further questions that you may have regarding your offer conditions, please feel free to reach out to the international admissions team on [email protected]

Best of luck!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

You must have received a letter attached to the email. That attachment is the Official Unconditional Offer letter. It will show the conditions that need to be fulfilled before issuing the CAS letter.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you at the university.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Reply 7
Original post by Meheraj
Didn't you find any attachments in the mail where they congratulated you on getting the offer? A letter of unconditional acceptance will be issued to you once you have satisfied all the requirements of your preferred university.

I got an unconditional offer but there's no attachment or anything else in the mail
Reply 8
Original post by tubaqaisar
I got an unconditional offer but there's no attachment or anything else in the mail

Did you mail the admission team to enquire about it?
Original post by tubaqaisar

Hello @tubaqaisar

I hope you’re well. On some occasions, there’ll be a small PDF file that can take a while to load up at the bottom of the email. If you are 100% certain there has been no official offer please can you direct this query to: [email protected]

Alternatively, if you have UCAS - please check your UCAS hub.

Best wishes,
Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest