The Student Room Group

I struggle to find a finishing touch for my work outfit.

I struggle to find a finishing touch for my work outfit. I have been asked to show off my personality and find something that indicates who I am. I’m a bit of an animal lover, but where do I even start with these suggestions? I am not turning up to work in a cat suit! What else could I try out? I want to make a good impression as I’m new…
Original post by Billessic
I struggle to find a finishing touch for my work outfit. I have been asked to show off my personality and find something that indicates who I am. I’m a bit of an animal lover, but where do I even start with these suggestions? I am not turning up to work in a cat suit! What else could I try out? I want to make a good impression as I’m new…

How very odd. Who has asked you to show off your personality and find something that indicates who you are? Apart from the dress code, you should not be told how to dress, and in your case how to accessorise. :confused:

If you really want to find a finishing touch, I suggest a badge?
(edited 1 month ago)
Enamel pins are always a good choice. You can buy them on Etsy and wear them on the lapel of a blazer or suit.

Quick Reply

Latest