The Student Room Group

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 54)

Scroll to see replies

People on that app are too sensitive (on all counts). You wonder how many of them go outside, can’t wait for it to go.
(edited 1 month ago)
Dang
study together session is on now! lemme know if you wanna join, and i'll tag you in the thread :smile:
I think she's gonna die
wish there was a way to prosecute that mother trucking troll, even if it's just for annoyance
add annoyance to the public order act lol
in the meantime, somebody ask ai googlechat - how many women convicted of s47, s20 and s18 offences against the person action 1861 receive custodial remand before sentencing? thanks 👍
cant find the answer
A month…, when you said way less than that. Right, maybe I give it until April assuming that I have the patience (probably won’t have it this time).
(edited 1 month ago)
:bebored:
Original post by Alonepast
Sus

picious
Original post by Genesiss
in the meantime, somebody ask ai googlechat - how many women convicted of s47, s20 and s18 offences against the person action 1861 receive custodial remand before sentencing? thanks 👍

working...
I don't have access to real-time data or specific records regarding the number of women convicted of offenses under sections 47, 20, and 18 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861 who receive custodial remand before sentencing. Additionally, such information may vary by jurisdiction and may be subject to privacy and legal restrictions.
To obtain accurate and up-to-date information on this matter, you would need to consult official judicial or governmental sources, such as court records, legal databases, or reports from relevant authorities.

this is my proof of chatgpt's idiocy
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
working...
I don't have access to real-time data or specific records regarding the number of women convicted of offenses under sections 47, 20, and 18 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861 who receive custodial remand before sentencing. Additionally, such information may vary by jurisdiction and may be subject to privacy and legal restrictions.
To obtain accurate and up-to-date information on this matter, you would need to consult official judicial or governmental sources, such as court records, legal databases, or reports from relevant authorities.
this is my proof of chatgpt's idiocy

please rate some other member lol! at least it understood my typo. dear lord how that happen

how about: how many women convicted of s47, s20 and s18 offences against the person act 1861 received custodial remand before sentencing in England and Wales the year 2022-2023

does that work? or is it top secret government information
gonna be a long weekend round here. so many crackheads. least 5 were evicted the other night after an assault in the lobby that resulted in a visit from half the police force. jesus mary jospeh
I am still awake and don't lie in my bed. I am the night! :moon:
because women might go on a wild rampage and get knocked up between conviction and sentencing now so that's why i'm asking about custodial remand? see? gotta keep the streets safe
safe from all those wild women not paying their tv license and shoplifting groceries
licence
Original post by Genesiss
licence

License to kill? are you Daniel Craig's successor and the new actor who portrayed James Bond?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Licene to kill? are you Daniel Craig's successor and the new actor who portrayed James Bond?

yk i googled james bond just now to find out and i'm still confused how you spell licence. cuz it showed both ways

i do fancy a martini tho so maybe

Quick Reply

Latest