Slowest LPTPHWs ever possibly
Original post by taylor2317
aloha

hello
Original post by Talkative Toad
No more, maybe another day or tomorrow

today, possibly despite other priorities
Original post by Driving_Mad
Why would you feel differently if the officer were black? It’s unacceptable behaviour from Sam Kerr. Skin colour is skin colour at the end of the day. Why are you talking about doctors and homewreckers. Its completely different to two different skin colours.
@Genesiss You seen the video I sent you before? You said you didn’t have internet so couldn’t watch it.
Got busy sorry

It would be different if the cop was black because we live in a world where black people and white people are treated differently. Calling him white denoted him being in a place of racial privilege. Calling him black would have conveyed racial prejudice on Sam kerr's part. Maybe in a vacuum it wouldn't differ, but I live in the real world, where they are completely different situations
(edited 1 month ago)
new college swindon giving it like a boss. proving that just cuz you have a so-called protected philosophical belief doesn't give you a right to be a ********
if only i wrote judgments! they'd be so colourful and concise everyone would read em. i'd be a celebrity
I wouldn’t recommend it, would highly advise against it if you have self-worth, value and integrity.

You’ll be put into a mold or have to resort to faking your attitude which is a red flag in my opinion.

My experience.
I could increase the post count here of talk about stuff in an ambiguous manner but nah…
Maybe I do the second bit like I did in my first post here today
Want to make that post
You called me again
Drunk in your Benz (lyrics).
Original post by AngryJellyfish
quaLITY

Quality is more important than quantity. You can disagree, if you have a different point on that.
ebjwiwjrejbhrjfbrbrjrudufdjfjfidjdjrjfjfdjfjsjdjjcuchjfkddjjfckckck
69 dreams
I need to look into NRB.
I also need to get ready and go out.
Well, I will be off again.

Quick Reply

Latest