The Student Room Group

A EPQ question

Hi,
I am an A-Level student studying for an EPQ and I am wondering how many documents I can upload.
So far I have created 5 documents - Proposal Form, Research Diary, EPQ Ideas, Activity Log, and First Draft. Are there any other documents you would recommend I add to my folder? Or shall I delete some of them?
Anyway, I hope it won't take too long to let you answer
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Leslieeeey
Hi,
I am an A-Level student studying for an EPQ and I am wondering how many documents I can upload.
So far I have created 5 documents - Proposal Form, Research Diary, EPQ Ideas, Activity Log, and First Draft. Are there any other documents you would recommend I add to my folder? Or shall I delete some of them?
Anyway, I hope it won't take too long to let you answer
Thank you :smile:

that all looks great! only other thing i would recommend is a calendar, when i did my epq i made a calendar with a few important dates like when i had meetings with my supervisor but mainly for personal deadlines e.g., when i wanted first draft to be done, when i was going to do the second draft by, when i would finish my research etc. the person marking it likes to see you had forward thinking/planning which definitely helps in their overall perception of how organised you are!
hope that helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending