The Student Room Group

GCSE Science content Grade 9

Does anyone know if FreeScienceLessons has enough detail to get a G9 in Triple Science? Also, does anyone know if CGP books are good since I've heard varying opinions sayings it is either really good or basic and lacks detail.
Original post by jiksdkjodk
Does anyone know if FreeScienceLessons has enough detail to get a G9 in Triple Science? Also, does anyone know if CGP books are good since I've heard varying opinions sayings it is either really good or basic and lacks detail.

I have CGP Books at home in my bedroom and I tend to use them to study well. Sometimes I struggle on certain topics to begin with, but I gotta keep trying. I’m sure everything will be okay
Reply 2
Original post by jiksdkjodk

When I did my gcses, my bio teacher would always tell us that the cpg books were really good, but if u only revised from them u would probably get an 8, and u need to use other resources as well to get a 9

Quick Reply

Latest