The Student Room Group

British born chinese (BBC) dating tips?

Hi,

Asking for a friend of mines, hes looking to find where the best place to find BBC dating apps?

Thank you
Is your friend BBCs or looking for BBCs..
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Is your friend BBCs or looking for BBCs..

Hi, my friend is looking for BBC and is male. He’s also asking for dating apps/ online dating as he’s tried bumble, hinge and tinder which there doesn’t seem to be the ethnic he’s looking for . Than you
Kinda creepy that your friend is looking for a certain ethnicity to date, is he a bbc? otherwise its creepy
Original post by Anonymous
Kinda creepy that your friend is looking for a certain ethnicity to date, is he a bbc? otherwise its creepy

Lol that double standard is ridiculous. Let the guy date who he wants geeez.
I’m answer to the question you could try Tantan . It’s a dating app but it’s becoming less and less used by Asians. It pretty much tandem now . But who knows .
Reply 6
Original post by PennyOnTheDollar
I’m answer to the question you could try Tantan . It’s a dating app but it’s becoming less and less used by Asians. It pretty much tandem now . But who knows .

Yeah think hes already using the app but too many scammers he say . any alternative
this site is supposed to be used as a forum for students, not a weird dating site, please ask this elsewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending