The Student Room Group

[Official] SQA 2023 Results Day Discussion and Help thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by _Rusty_
As you should, enjoy the next few days:hugs:

will do - thank you so much!! best of luck to everybody else on the forum getting their results today:u:
Reply 61
I got 5A's in higher Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
Original post by Femaiden

Wow, thats incredible - are you off to uni in September?
Original post by jealsrealdeal
X

Congratulations on those results! You should be really proud of yourself!

We appreciate your advice, and I'm sure many students who read it will find it valuable. Thank you for sharing.

Are you doing anything to celebrate?

#BeResultsProud
Original post by Gordon K.
thank you so much - i really appreciate it!! i'm due to be off to university in 2024, and will hopefully get in to one of my choices to study scots law and french language, so will be submitting my UCAS before the january deadline. :smile:

Well, we wish you all the best with your application and your future endeavours. Do keep us updated with your application process? We would love to know where you end up.

What a brilliant accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself! How do you plan to celebrate?
Reply 66
Original post by _Rusty_
Wow, thats incredible - are you off to uni in September?

Thanks!

No I'm staying on for another year to do advanced Highers
Reply 67
Original post by 5hyl33n
What a brilliant accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself! How do you plan to celebrate?

Thanks, just a quiet night in with the family and a takeaway.
Thanks!

No I'm staying on for another year to do advanced Highers

Well you've done amazingly with your highers, best of luck with your AH:biggrin:
Reply 69
Original post by _Rusty_
Thats amazing, which uni?

Edinburgh
Original post by cammy5
Edinburgh

Edinburgh has an amazing uni and is a beautiful city, I'm sure you'll have the best time:smile:
Reply 71
Original post by _Rusty_
Edinburgh has an amazing uni and is a beautiful city, I'm sure you'll have the best time:smile:

Thanks rusty! I’m looking forward to it
Original post by cammy5
Got 3 A’s in advanced higher biology, chemistry and maths plus an A in crash higher physics! Got into uni so very happy

Bro, you are an academic weapon. CONGRATULATIONS
I got 3As for advanced higher as well!! (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) I was shocked when I got my results, hehehe…. well done everyone!
I'm in 5th year and got 5 A's in my subjects which were maths (which I thought I had failed), English, PE, history, and computing science. I'm beyond pleased since I feel like my hard work really paid off, I'm staying onto 6th year to do H mods and philosophy and AH history and English.
Reply 75
Original post by dorkpop2000
bro, you are an academic weapon. Congratulations

thanks! You too
Reply 76
I got 3As for advanced higher as well!! (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) I was shocked when I got my results, hehehe…. well done everyone!

Well done! I was surprised as well haha
Reply 77
Original post by JammyWammy
I'm in 5th year and got 5 A's in my subjects which were maths (which I thought I had failed), English, PE, history, and computing science. I'm beyond pleased since I feel like my hard work really paid off, I'm staying onto 6th year to do H mods and philosophy and AH history and English.

Congratulations! 5 A’s at higher puts you in a really good position if you want to go to uni

Look at those brilliant results! Congratulations! What are your next steps?

Original post by cammy5
Well done! I was surprised as well haha

Lots of hard work was needed for sure!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending