The Student Room Group

Relationship with my best friend

It all started when my best friend (lets call her: She) went back to her homeland for holidays. After the school closed, I was kinda bored, so except doing my usual everyday activities, I send messages to her. But she never replied, the weird thing is that she always replies things on the group chat (including some other friends of course) that we are both in. I was suspecting that got annoyed with me, but, no she did not. She was travelling with her sister (she doesn't have a sister, its her friend that grew up with her), and obviously she doesn't have so much time for me. I can understand her, but still, I feel bad. She has better social skills than me, she has more contacts than me, she has more friends. And I feel I was not that needed. While, its hard for me to make friends, but every friend of mine make me feel good. I already lost contact with my only friends from childhood (before I start senior school). While, she still keeps contact with her friends even she moved to another country.
In conclusion, my need of her is more than her need of me. And I still haven't found a person that has the same need of friendship as me. How do I get out of this weird situation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending