The Student Room Group

Geography NEA help

Is”to what extent and in what ways is cost of living affected by the characteristics of an area” a decent nea title? If not, what similar questions could I ask ?
Hello,

As a former A-Level OCR Geography student, titles are the foundation of a great NEA. The title itself is very interesting and up to date. However there are some suggestions:
- The words "characteristics" itself is too broad. I assume you are considering built, socio-economic, political and shifting flows of ideas etc. Maybe look at 2 or 3.
- "To what extent" and "in what ways" may be too much to do. I suggest considering doing one only.
My apologies, forgot to say I hope this helps!
Original post by GoldenAriesAndy
Hello,

As a former A-Level OCR Geography student, titles are the foundation of a great NEA. The title itself is very interesting and up to date. However there are some suggestions:
- The words "characteristics" itself is too broad. I assume you are considering built, socio-economic, political and shifting flows of ideas etc. Maybe look at 2 or 3.
- "To what extent" and "in what ways" may be too much to do. I suggest considering doing one only

Great, thanks 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending