The Student Room Group

PwC or BT

Should i do a degree apprenticeship at BT or PwC. Both in digital and technology solutions.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Should i do a degree apprenticeship at BT or PwC. Both in digital and technology solutions.

Both are good however PwC is one of the ‘Big 4’ as people like to call it.

Both will look great on your CV however PwC may lead you to higher paying positions in the future due to it’s name.

It’s also worth looking at both of the companies employee benefits, reviews, etc, and seeing which one you prefer more.
Original post by Anonymous

Do pwc, ive seen degree apprenticeships getting rolled out of bt cuz they dont have any rolls left for them to do.

Pwc pays more as well and has more recognition everywhere. Also at pwc u will have a lot more apprentices to chat to which means more social life and also more help with assignments. PS because they hire so many ppl it means u can play dumb and do less work and chill for half of the time lol
Reply 3
Original post by aliziathomas
Do pwc, ive seen degree apprenticeships getting rolled out of bt cuz they dont have any rolls left for them to do.

Pwc pays more as well and has more recognition everywhere. Also at pwc u will have a lot more apprentices to chat to which means more social life and also more help with assignments. PS because they hire so many ppl it means u can play dumb and do less work and chill for half of the time lol

What do you mean by rolled out? Is that after the 4 years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending