The Student Room Group

Oxford Brookes Accommodation Available

Hi all i'm looking for someone that wants to takeover a room in Oxford specifically in Headington (10 mins away from the Brookes main campus) the room in question is a regular unite students En-suite

The Cost: £194 per week but payments can be made in 1/3/7 installments (ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED)

The Dates: 4th September 2023 - 26th August 2024

The Room: regular En-suite with your own bathroom and a shared kitchen

The Benefits: Fully contained bike racks, close to both Headington shops and the Brookes main campus, right next to a bus stop leading straight into the city Centre

If you have any more questions feel free to send a message ill try and reply ASAP.
Original post by JasonK04
Hi all i'm looking for someone that wants to takeover a room in Oxford specifically in Headington (10 mins away from the Brookes main campus) the room in question is a regular unite students En-suite

The Cost: £194 per week but payments can be made in 1/3/7 installments (ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED)

The Benefits: Fully contained bike racks, close to both Headington shops and the Brookes main campus, right next to a bus stop leading straight into the city Centre

If you have any more questions feel free to send a message ill try and reply ASAP.

Hi @JasonK04,

Thanks for posting this. If you are a current Brookes applicant, I would highly recommend posting this in Unibuddy Community as well. You should have been emailed a link to join earlier in the year. This is a great way to communicate things like this. I hope this helps and you find someone to take the room.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes University
Original post by JasonK04

Hi Jason,

Is this still available? If so I would be interested, which hall is this?

Thanks, Shar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending