The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Accomodation.

For those studying at Oxford Brookes University.

I am looking to study here in the Headington Campus doing Media, Journalism and Publishing in September 2023, which accomodation in your opinion is the best and why?
Depends on what type of person you are really. If you like parties - Cheney. If you want to be close to campus - Clive Booth. If don't mind getting the bus to Uni - Parade Green and accommodation around this area. Unite have two blocks close to uni - Beech and Dorset.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by EnaraJ
For those studying at Oxford Brookes University.

I am looking to study here in the Headington Campus doing Media, Journalism and Publishing in September 2023, which accomodation in your opinion is the best and why?

Hi @EnaraJ

Thanks for your message, I am Matilde and I work in Admissions at Oxford Brookes University.

To find out more about our accommodation options and understand which will be the best fit for you according to your needs and preferences, I would suggest having a look at our accommodation page here below.

https://www.brookes.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/

Alternatively, please reach out to my colleagues from the Accommodation Bureau using the below details as they will be more than happy to provide you with further details to help you make a decision. As you will see on the map by clicking the link above, all the residences / halls are close to the campuses / within a short walking distance and all of them are easily connected to the city centre of Oxford.

Accommodation:
+44 (0)345 193 2425
[email protected]

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions do let us know.

Best wishes
Matilde

Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending