The Student Room Group

MSc Psychology (conversion) (online) Exeter Sep 2023

Hi there!
I've got an offer from Exeter for the MSc Psychology (conversion) (online) programme starting Sep 2023. Would you recommend my acceptance and do you have any insights on the teaching level and on the online learning platform?
Thank you!
Catarina
Hi, just wondering what your experience is of the course so far? Also, I am currently doing my application and don't seem to have been asked to write a personal statement - am I missing something?
Hi

If you ever want an objective overview of the quality of an online provider you can look at the Universities report with the QAA (a bit like Ofsted) and their Teaching Excellence Framework Report - both readily available online. Key things for online study are the quality of the VLE and access to journals - I studied at Arden where both were excellent

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 3
Hi! Just wondering whether you accepted? I’m trying to apply for next year and wondered whether you had any kind of work experience you talked about in your personal statement? Worried that what I’ve got isn’t enough😭
Original post by cat-the-kitty
Hi there!
I've got an offer from Exeter for the MSc Psychology (conversion) (online) programme starting Sep 2023. Would you recommend my acceptance and do you have any insights on the teaching level and on the online learning platform?
Thank you!
Catarina
Reply 4
I have just applied and wasn't asked for a personal statement either? Will they ask for that at the next stage?
Thanks!
Katie

Quick Reply

Latest