The Student Room Group

MSc Psychology Conversion course in the January intake?

Is there any good Universities for MSc Psychology Conversion course in the Jan intake ?
I am facing many difficulties in finding a Jan Intake university as the September intake is very near and almost all universities are already full and my Visa process will take time. Please help otherwise I will have to wait for another year.
Try this search on UCAS. It looks for full-time postgraduate (specifically taught Masters) Psychology degrees starting in January 2023. It shows 34 courses from 16 providers.

Note that not all of these will be conversion courses and not all will be accredited by the BPS. So you'll need to cross-reference with that list from here.
Thank you for your help, but i checked with all the Universities none of them is BPS accredited. Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by tejas_dangodra
Is there any good Universities for MSc Psychology Conversion course in the Jan intake ?
I am facing many difficulties in finding a Jan Intake university as the September intake is very near and almost all universities are already full and my Visa process will take time. Please help otherwise I will have to wait for another year.

I did it online at Brunel and loved it. BPS accredited 👍🏽
Reply 4
Original post by Skkskk
I did it online at Brunel and loved it. BPS accredited 👍🏽

Hello, I would like to know more about student support and professors at Brunel msc psychology online conversion. I'm joining in may.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending