The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Commuting to Uni

Hey, I start Uni of Essex (Colchester) this academic year 2023. I was wondering if anyone would be starting and commuting from Cambridgeshire..? Looking for a possible road trip partner 🙈
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by F4tureDHyg
Hey, I start Uni of Essex (Colchester) this academic year 2023. I was wondering if anyone would be starting and commuting from Cambridgeshire..? Looking for a possible road trip partner 🙈

Hello @F4tureDHyg!

That is great that you are coming with us! 😊

If you are looking at public transport we have lots to offer around us, with 3 near by train stations and frequent buses to and from campus into the town centre. If you are driving our postcode is CO4 3SQ (for SatNav purposes use CO7 9HT which will take you to the main Wivenhoe entrance.), and we have 7 different car parks for you to park in 🚗🚅😁

Check out our website to help with travel!: https://www.essex.ac.uk/visit-us/plan-your-visit/travel-to-colchester

I hope you can find a travel partner!! 😊✨🎓

Essex Official Rep - Morgan!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by EssexOfficialRep
Hello @F4tureDHyg!

That is great that you are coming with us! 😊

If you are looking at public transport we have lots to offer around us, with 3 near by train stations and frequent buses to and from campus into the town centre. If you are driving our postcode is CO4 3SQ (for SatNav purposes use CO7 9HT which will take you to the main Wivenhoe entrance.), and we have 7 different car parks for you to park in 🚗🚅😁

Check out our website to help with travel!: https://www.essex.ac.uk/visit-us/plan-your-visit/travel-to-colchester

I hope you can find a travel partner!! 😊✨🎓

Essex Official Rep - Morgan!

Aww thank you for your reply! This has been a great help!
Haha… me too! Look forward to studying with you soon x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending