The Student Room Group

Student finance Help Scotland

Hi im polish citizen living in England and have settled status i currently hold offers with Univeristies in Liverpool and have an Application started with Student finance England , I'm intending to go to University of Dundee through clearing however i dont know what to do with the student finance then as i should be eligible for Home fee status and my fees to be Payed by the Scottish governament do i Apply to SAAS on results day ? Please help !!
Reply 1
Original post by kakunek765
Hi im polish citizen living in England and have settled status i currently hold offers with Univeristies in Liverpool and have an Application started with Student finance England , I'm intending to go to University of Dundee through clearing however i dont know what to do with the student finance then as i should be eligible for Home fee status and my fees to be Payed by the Scottish governament do i Apply to SAAS on results day ? Please help !!

Unless you lived in Scotland for 3 years prior to moving to England you will not qualify for free tuition
Original post by kakunek765

You'll have to apply via student finance England for your course fees and then they will let you know if they are going to give you it.

It's similar to those living permanently in Scotland going to a university in England or Wales they have to apply via SAAS to see if they will provide them with student finance loans etc.

Like the other person said in post #2 you'll have to have lived in Scotland for the minimum 3 years prior to moving..

Scottish resident
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending