The Student Room Group

NHS LSF eligibility

Hi, I'm looking to go back into education, and currently looking at the logistics of it.

I have 2 years of Student Finance left, and will be self-funding the tuition for the first year.

I'm looking into NHS LSF, and I'm wondering would me self-funding the 1st year class as not eligible for SFE?

Does this mean I can't apply for NHS LSF for the 1st year?

Thanks for any help.
Reply 1
Hi, I'm looking to go back into education, and currently looking at the logistics of it.

I have 2 years of Student Finance left, and will be self-funding the tuition for the first year.

I'm looking into NHS LSF, and I'm wondering would me self-funding the 1st year class as not eligible for SFE?

Thanks for any help.
Original post by ain'tnofun

Thanks for any help.

What course are you going study? Nursing, midwifery and AHP courses are usually exempt from previous study rules.
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
What course are you going study? Nursing, midwifery and AHP courses are usually exempt from previous study rules.
Nursing.
Original post by ain'tnofun
Nursing.

Then you will be able to apply for undergraduate funding (tuition fee and maintenance loans) for all years of the course provided you are not already registered as a nurse. Do note that to be eligible for the NHS LSF, you need to study at a uni in England (not NI, Scotland or Wales).

:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by normaw
Then you will be able to apply for undergraduate funding (tuition fee and maintenance loans) for all years of the course provided you are not already registered as a nurse. Do note that to be eligible for the NHS LSF, you need to study at a uni in England (not NI, Scotland or Wales).

:smile:
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending