The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde or Glasgow?

which one should i choose?? i will study EEE(H600) 2023 fall. which one is better. plz give me some advice, many thanks
Both universities have strong reputations, particularly for engineering. They will have similar opportunities and exit prospects so its about where and what environment you prefer.
(edited 8 months ago)
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by mnot
Both universities have strong reputations, particularly for engineering. They will have similar opportunities and exit prospects so its about where and what environment you prefer.

i see. many thanks for your reply:smile:
Original post by YUECHEN
which one should i choose?? i will study EEE(H600) 2023 fall. which one is better. plz give me some advice, many thanks

Hey @YUECHEN :smile: Congrats on your offers! Both great options. Glasgow is such a brilliant city to be in and both courses you're interested in are popular and well reputed here!

I'd agree with @mnot above. Make a list of what you're looking for in your studies and work out how each course, campus and general student life suits you best. Maybe creating a pros and cons list could help? And don't be worried about reaching out directly to ask universities any questions too. We also have some of our current students available on Unibuddy where you could chat to them about what it's like being a student :biggrin:

Good luck with making your choice!!
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending