The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I believe they exist, but they ain't gonna win.
Are THEY Jewish?
Russianbabymaker
Are THEY Jewish?

No, Zionists and Freemasons
chaotik_mind

So you agree that there is a Jewish agenda at play?
Russianbabymaker

THEY are not strictly jews but its a Jewish agenda.
chaotik_mind

:no: So why does it matter?

Jews may not be in complete control, but the agenda is still Jewish.
Russianbabymaker
:no: So why does it matter?

Jews may not be in complete control, but the agenda is still Jewish.

Yeah. Everything is owned by Jews, i even think 96% of the worlds media is. The agenda is Jewish.
chaotik_mind

Living up to your username, I see.
Invictus_88
Living up to your username, I see.

Yes :rolleyes:
So you neg repped me. Everything is right infront of your eyes but you cant see it, because you dont want to. The truth causes cognitive dissonance and your mind wont let you accept whats happening in order to protect itself. Everything is right infront of you, just look at it. The events are unfolding and everything is unraveling right now.
Reply 90
oh yea, there is this giant jewish superstate about to take over the world, right in front of our eyes. Obvious that jews own everything.
Russianbabymaker

Zionism is NOT the same thing as Judaism. Many Jews are against Zionism. Chomsky and others have done good work on this issue, and I would recommend his videos.

Zionism is a political ideology, not a religion - the creation of the state of Israel.

Interestingly the 2012 Olympics logo can be reassembled to form the word 'Zion'. Google it. Sebastian Coe, who was partly responsible for the logo is a self-proclaimed Zionist.

This seems part of the agenda, for reasons I have not fully determined. These people seem interested in fulfilling biblical prophecies.

So what if there are Jews working behind the scenes. There are also christians and athiests - among others. Their common quest is centralisation of power and control, and blaming members of a religion for the acts of a tiny elite minority with money and power is incredibly unjust. But the nazis didn't seem to mind...

See wikipedia:
Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el, “the Land of Israel”), and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.[1]

If you want to know what is going on RIGHT NOW, in this country, in all areas of society look into the work of Common Purpose UK

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3664960863576873594&ei=lGVJSd6QFJ3EiQLBn4j2BQ&q=common+purpose
No.
Captain Biggles
No.

YES
Reply 94
At some level I would like to.

However, isn't George Bush meant to be a member, rendering it totally redundant.
Some quotes

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

"Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the world order.
Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations."
President George Bush Texas A&M University 1989

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders."
President George Bush 1991 "For two centuries we've done the hard work of freedom. And tonight we lead the world in facing down a threat to decency and humanity. What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea - a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind: peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. Such is a world worthy of our struggle, and worthy of our children's future."
President George Bush State of the Union Address 1991

"We will succeed in the Gulf. And when we do, the world community will have sent an enduring warning to any dictator or despot, present or future, who contemplates outlaw aggression. The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fufill the long-held promise of a new world order - where brutality will go unrewarded, and aggression will meet collective resistance."
President George Bush State of the Union Address 1991

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
Reply 96
"It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

"The world is governed by personalities very different to what people that cannot see further than their eyes, believe"

Benjamin Disraeli, Statesman

"The one who cannot see that on Earth a big endeavor is taking place, an important plan, on which realization we are allowed to collaborate as faithful servants, certainly has to be blind"

Winston Churchill

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Give me the power of the money and it will not matter any more who is commanding"

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)
People who actually speak the truth are always smeared, called nut cases and are subjected to other such propaganda. That is how the truth is treated and it always will.

Expect the unexpected when Obama takes office. January 22nd (or around that time) there probably will be another terrorist attack or international crisis. Most likely a domestic attack in the USA. But we just have to wait and see what, if anything, happens. Why else are Obama and his team getting crisis training for an attack or international crisis in the event of "early challenges in office".
chaotik_mind

How is any part of what the NWO refers to Jewish in any way?

It's no more Jewish than it is Greek, Egyptian, German or British.
LoveYourSlavery
How is any part of what the NWO refers to Jewish in any way?

It's no more Jewish than it is Greek, Egyptian, German or British.

Sorry, meant zionist.

Latest

Trending

Trending