t e stockwell and co
From tesco

I haven't seen this brand before but nice
Bump this thread as well I guess
Reply 62
all should be put to the sword
Original post by Talkative Toad
Bump this thread as well I guess

I did a blind test of PG Tips vs Yorkshire Gold and YG won. PG Tips have just released their own Gold which i'll have to try
I haven't seen this brand before but nice

TE Stockwell is named after a Tesco founder, and so is basically a Tesco own brand.
Williamson tea in Waitrose is good and the Waitrose own brand is solid.
Whatever you do, stay away from Typhoo and Tetley - Yorkshire is a good everyday choice.
Original post by geo_student_
TE Stockwell is named after a Tesco founder, and so is basically a Tesco own brand.
Whatever you do, stay away from Typhoo and Tetley - Yorkshire is a good everyday choice.

What’s wrong with Typhoo and Tetley?
Original post by geo_student_

i completely agree. Tetley is so clearly rough i can't understand its popularity, and Typhoo teabags don't seem to brew properly without vigorous stirring...
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by gjd800
all should be put to the sword

You don’t like tea?
Yorkshire Tea Forever!!!
Reply 69
You don’t like tea?

I do not
From Yorkshire to Lipton to PG to Tetley to any brand, which brand of tea is the best?

Also how do you make your tea or ice tea?

I personally don't drink tea but I do know how to make it and I make it.

I personally:
1. Boil water in kettle
2. Add teabag to mug
3. Add boiled water to mug, stir of course
4. Take teabag out then add milk, stir again of course
5. Add sugar or honey or nothing.

Weird question from me but yeah also heard that some people make their tea in the microwave :afraid:.

I dont even drink tea, im a coffee gal, but on behalf of the brown community imma say pg tips cause its all my dad has. sometimes yorkshire but mostly pg tips
Yorkshire Tea! PG Tips is good too though. Typhoo is dirt and everything else is somewhere in between.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by gjd800
I do not

I’ve never had tea tbf
Brand does not matter to me, but the taste. I like fruity flavours, the different kinds of cherries count to my favorites.

Quick Reply

Latest