The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

edinburgh law rejections ??

has anyone received any rejections from edinburgh for law, i just got rejected from glasgow and i am freaking out now about getting an edinburgh offer?
Original post by Anonymous #1
has anyone received any rejections from edinburgh for law, i just got rejected from glasgow and i am freaking out now about getting an edinburgh offer?

what are your grades, lnat, contextual status ect?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

What time did the rejection come in at ? I still haven’t heard from Glasgow
Original post by Hopefulug

me either, this is painful. What are your stats ect? :smile:
Original post by anonymous8876

I only sat 4 highers but I got 3A.s and a B, doing two more huggers this year and an advanced higher I did the reach course and got 23 in the lnat wbu?

I only sat 4 highers but I got 3A.s and a B, doing two more huggers this year and an advanced higher I did the reach course and got 23 in the lnat wbu?

*highers

i’m contextual, i have 4A’s and 2B’s at higher, sitting 2 AH and 2 highers this year, 27 LNAT, but i’ve had so many issues with glasgow being able to see my grades in honestly just panicked
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
what are your grades, lnat, contextual status ect?
I got AAAAB higher and am predicted AA advanced higher and A higher this year, but I got a horrible 15 in the LNAT so that probably explains my rejection for Glasgow, but I don't think I'm contextual because I have not done any widening access programmes but I don't know if I am still eligible for a flag because of my lower postcode and deprived school.
Reply 8

I got it two Fridays ago at half 6

I got it two Fridays ago at half 6

Ah when you said just got it I thought you meant today
I got AAAAB higher and am predicted AA advanced higher and A higher this year, but I got a horrible 15 in the LNAT so that probably explains my rejection for Glasgow, but I don't think I'm contextual because I have not done any widening access programmes but I don't know if I am still eligible for a flag because of my lower postcode and deprived school.

you should be widening access without the programmes, i’ve not done them either, but i’ve seen a fair few people without them get WP offers. If you don’t mind me asking, is your postcode MD40, as that could be it. :smile:
you should be widening access without the programmes, i’ve not done them either, but i’ve seen a fair few people without them get WP offers. If you don’t mind me asking, is your postcode MD40, as that could be it. :smile:

yes it is !
still waiting (common law)
Original post by Anonymous

Have you heard back yet from Edinburgh as I am still waiting and with it being mid April now I'm just getting so fed up as I could be sorting out accommodation for a Uni I've already got into
Original post by lilyrae6789
Have you heard back yet from Edinburgh as I am still waiting and with it being mid April now I'm just getting so fed up as I could be sorting out accommodation for a Uni I've already got into

No I still haven't heard back either for Scot's Law. It is the worst feeling
No I still haven't heard back either for Scot's Law. It is the worst feeling
Me neither. It’s horrible waiting and waiting.
Me neither. It’s horrible waiting and waiting.

It is so difficult hearing about all of my friends getting responses (both rejections and unconditionals) it just makes it even worse. The accommodation is such a stress too because if I get accepted I am scared there won't be the accommodation I would prefer
Original post by beckymcdonald.
It is so difficult hearing about all of my friends getting responses (both rejections and unconditionals) it just makes it even worse. The accommodation is such a stress too because if I get accepted I am scared there won't be the accommodation I would prefer

yeh i'm thinking the same thing, cause all of my friends are all ready applying to accommodation and i'm scared if i wait too long then i'll end up in one I don't like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending