The Student Room Group

I messed up

Got A*BB yesterday, I am 3 marks off an A in maths and 10 marks off an A in computer science. And due to my stupidity and overconfidence my firm and insurance were too close (Leeds, Manchester foundation year for CS) being AAA and AAB respectively. I got rejected by both and put into clearing ):

I emailed both of them and they said if I change my maths grade they would reconsider my application.

I of course payed for my maths paper to be remarked as my teacher suggested but I’m hopeless at this point. Would it be worth resitting maths if I’m unsuccessful with the remark?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by drysty
Got A*BB yesterday, I am 3 marks off an A in maths and 10 marks off an A in computer science. And due to my stupidity and overconfidence my firm and insurance were too close (Leeds, Manchester foundation year for CS) being AAA and AAB respectively. I got rejected by both and put into clearing ):

I emailed both of them and they said if I change my maths grade they would reconsider my application.

I of course payed for my maths paper to be remarked as my teacher suggested but I’m hopeless at this point. Would it be worth resitting maths if I’m unsuccessful with the remark?

Depends. I would suggest you do remark of course, but if you are insistent in going to your firms, maybe retaking in the nearest session will be a good choice. Good luck!! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest