The Student Room Group

Grade 2 piano exam

Can U guys pls give me an honest answer.For my grade 2 piano exam,the first piece was going fine until the middle part which I repeated to correct myself.Then the other two were fine with minor mistakes.Scales and arpeggios went really nice and I didn't mess up anything and played them accurately.Aural test went very good I was confident.But sight reading wasn't too good as I accidentally played the right hand part with my left hand and the left hand part with my right hand and I feel like a played a few wrong notes.So do you guys think I will pass?Btw my examiner was nice.
Original post by Bonjor
Can U guys pls give me an honest answer.For my grade 2 piano exam,the first piece was going fine until the middle part which I repeated to correct myself.Then the other two were fine with minor mistakes.Scales and arpeggios went really nice and I didn't mess up anything and played them accurately.Aural test went very good I was confident.But sight reading wasn't too good as I accidentally played the right hand part with my left hand and the left hand part with my right hand and I feel like a played a few wrong notes.So do you guys think I will pass?Btw my examiner was nice.

I don't know. We weren't there. We don't know how badly you messed up.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I don't know. We weren't there. We don't know how badly you messed up.

Oh ok

Quick Reply

Latest