The Student Room Group

Point of entry changed to foundation year

I am very worried as I have met my University's grade requirements and everything, yet I have received an email that they are changing my course from first year point of entry to foundation year. Surely they can't just do that for no reason, right? Because I was offered a place subject to me actually meeting the grade requirements. Please someone help me.
Original post by shallowz
I am very worried as I have met my University's grade requirements and everything, yet I have received an email that they are changing my course from first year point of entry to foundation year. Surely they can't just do that for no reason, right? Because I was offered a place subject to me actually meeting the grade requirements. Please someone help me.

Hi there :hello:

To confirm you met the grade requirements for your initial offer, without a foundation year?

If so, please contact the university to ask them to clarify. They shouldn't change your point of entry to foundation year if you've met the offer to do the degree without the foundation year. In all likelihood this is probably an admin mistake that they can rectify quite easily.

That does seem odd if you have already met the requirements. Definitely give them a call and find out what's happening.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks, I have emailed them, lets hope it was a mistake. Because I 100% meet their requirements.
Reply 4
Will do, thanks.
Thanks, I have emailed them, lets hope it was a mistake. Because I 100% meet their requirements.

Hiya,

You will get a quicker response if you call them than email. Almost all uni lines will be open through the weekend.

Best of luck!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending