The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

university of westminster

anyone going to university of westminster ? ( regent street )
Reply 1
I'm thinking of going but I'm not sure yet, I called in through clearing as I didn't get the grades I needed (on top of that I had done UCAS extra so I only had 1 uni I could get into anyway).

I'm thinking of retaking so I can get into a better uni for my course but at the same time people are saying that your degree matters more and how you do in it.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
heyyy ! give me your instagram or snapchat so we can speak about this and i can give you advice <3
Reply 3
but in general i say that you should go to westminster instead of retaking because at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what University you go to , because you will end up with same degree regardless of the Uni <3

Original post by esmaaaa
I'm thinking of going but I'm not sure yet, I called in through clearing as I didn't get the grades I needed (on top of that I had done UCAS extra so I only had 1 uni I could get into anyway).

I'm thinking of retaking so I can get into a better uni for my course but at the same time people are saying that your degree matters more and how you do in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending