The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Applicants 2024

If you're applying to uni for Paramedic Science for 2024 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:

What universities are you thinking of?
A level / BTEC / IB / Higher predicted grades
Extra curriculars

Please don't share details of interview questions on the forum - it gives those who follow you an unfair advantage.

@CamembertPaws FYI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by normaw
If you're applying to uni for Paramedic Science for 2024 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:

Extra curriculars

Please don't share details of interview questions on the forum - it gives those who follow you an unfair advantage.

@CamembertPaws FYI

Hi guys :smile:
Applied to UWE, UEA, Swansea, St George’s and Northampton.
Predicted grades are A*AB in Biology, Geography and Business.
Extra-curricula's - Sutton trust summer school, volunteering as a coach at a disability focused football club and a blue belt in BJJ.
Been offered 2 interviews already :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by normaw

Extra curriculars

@CamembertPaws FYI

Hi all!
I'm applying for UEA, Brighton, Oxford Brookes, Birmingham Newman and Bournemouth
Predicted grades are ABB, hopefully AAB - Photography, Biology and Maths + other UCAS points from AS, music grades etc.
I have been on a humanitarian trip to Tanzania, play the saxophone, have done all DofE stages, and volunteer with St John Ambulance!
Hi!
Applied to Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes and UWE
Predicted AAC in biology, psychology and chemistry, plus got a B in core maths, so 144 UCAS points overall
I did a week block placement at a local hospital and shadowed all departments, took obs, etc, was in my school's CCF force for 4 years, school prefect for a couple years
Waiting for my sixth form to send my application, then it's just fingers crossed for interviews!
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by BigJoshF
Hi guys :smile:
Applied to UWE, UEA, Swansea, St George’s and Northampton.
Predicted grades are A*AB in Biology, Geography and Business.
Extra-curricula's - Sutton trust summer school, volunteering as a coach at a disability focused football club and a blue belt in BJJ.
Been offered 2 interviews already :smile:

Have you had your UWE interview yet, mine was rough
Original post by normaw

Extra curriculars

@CamembertPaws FYI

Hi I’m applying for 2024 entry at UWE, St George’s, Surrey, Coventry and east anglia.
Predicted grades are AAAB in maths, bio, RS and classics (which ik is a weird combination)

I’ve been offered five interviews and they are all in the next two weeks
Reply 6
Original post by DylanAltman
Have you had your UWE interview yet, mine was rough

Yeah lol, i screwed it up but I heard back today. I had mine Monday, when did you have yours?
Yeah lol, i screwed it up but I heard back today. I had mine Monday, when did you have yours?

Mine was on Monday too not heard yet tho
Reply 8
Mine was on Monday too not heard yet tho

I checked my welcome website but my UCAS hasn’t updated, i got a conditional for Feb 2025. Hopefully they let you know soon! Have you got a date for your UEA and St Georges interview ?
I checked my welcome website but my UCAS hasn’t updated, i got a conditional for Feb 2025. Hopefully they let you know soon! Have you got a date for your UEA and St Georges interview ?

They say on their welcome website that they’re still deciding and they’ll tell me once interviews are done. I have a date for St George’s and UEA gave me a date this morning, 12nd or 13th December
Reply 10

I had mine last week too and have been put on hold. Im so nervous about getting rejected I’m not sure how I did the interview guy wasn’t giving much away from his face. How badly did you mess up
Reply 11
They say on their welcome website that they’re still deciding and they’ll tell me once interviews are done. I have a date for St George’s and UEA gave me a date this morning, 12nd or 13th December

Good luck man! maybe see you there.
Reply 12
Original post by lilzer123
I had mine last week too and have been put on hold. Im so nervous about getting rejected I’m not sure how I did the interview guy wasn’t giving much away from his face. How badly did you mess up

Honestly he was rough, it was like he was disappointed with anything i said. I got an offer but for Feb 2025 rather than September 2024 so it didnt go too great. Do you have any other interviews?
Reply 13
Original post by normaw

Extra curriculars

@CamembertPaws FYI

Hi, everyone!

I'm an international student, applied at Coventry University for the September 2023 intake but due to some mismanagements from my country representative team for the university I missed it and now I'm hoping to catch the January 2024 intake. Before applying for the course, I did the International Foundation Year programme at the University of Huddersfield International Study Centre.

If any of you are planning to go to CU, please let me know. I would love to make friends. 😊

By the way, thank you @normaw for creating this thread! 🫡
Original post by Meheraj
Hi, everyone!

I'm an international student, applied at Coventry University for the September 2023 intake but due to some mismanagements from my country representative team for the university I missed it and now I'm hoping to catch the January 2024 intake. Before applying for the course, I did the International Foundation Year programme at the University of Huddersfield International Study Centre.

If any of you are planning to go to CU, please let me know. I would love to make friends. 😊

By the way, thank you @normaw for creating this thread! 🫡

I have my interview for Coventry this Wednesday
Reply 15

That's cool! You'll do great! 🤞

I had it and I passed.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 16
Honestly he was rough, it was like he was disappointed with anything i said. I got an offer but for Feb 2025 rather than September 2024 so it didnt go too great. Do you have any other interviews?

I have St George’s this week so I’m excited for that but Birmingham, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire have not sent me any interviews or anything so far. Just hoping uwe decides on something soon so I’m not waiting for too long
Original post by lilzer123
I have St George’s this week so I’m excited for that but Birmingham, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire have not sent me any interviews or anything so far. Just hoping uwe decides on something soon so I’m not waiting for too long

What day do you have St George’s? Mines on Thursday
Reply 18

You can let me know how your interview goes if you prefer. Also, what's your most preferred choice out of the universities you applied to?
Reply 19

Same for the UWE welcome website with me, waiting til theyre all done - my st george's interview is this week and my UEA dates given are the same as yours. Good luck with the rest of ur interviews :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest