The Student Room Group

Why do people think Ben Shapiro is gay

So, I’m confused because Ben is so homophobic that he calls gay people mentally ill. However, I came across a video (after some doom scrolling on Instagram reels) which showed Shapiro reacting to a femboy in an apron dancing seductively to some asian tune, but the comments genuinely believed that Shapiro enjoyed watching the video and that he was a closeted gay. Does anyone else believe that?
Reply 1
this is a forum for students to talk about school/university and life issues related to those

if you go to reddit you'll get more responses but here is not really the place
It's ironic...
Original post by Anonymous
So, I’m confused because Ben is so homophobic that he calls gay people mentally ill. However, I came across a video (after some doom scrolling on Instagram reels) which showed Shapiro reacting to a femboy in an apron dancing seductively to some asian tune, but the comments genuinely believed that Shapiro enjoyed watching the video and that he was a closeted gay. Does anyone else believe that?

Not for a second. Ben Shapiro is married and has children. I'm sure those comments are just drumming up false narratives-it's the internet after all. You gotta question everything you see and read because some stuff may look genuine but turns out that it definitely isn't.
Reply 4
Original post by HoldThisL
this is a forum for students to talk about school/university and life issues related to those

if you go to reddit you'll get more responses but here is not really the place

Take it up with the moderators who approved it, will ya?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Take it up with the moderators who approved it, will ya?

why salty?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending