The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Official Cardiff Met University 2022 Applicants Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Cardiff Met University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
applying for law :.)
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
Anyone applying for next year interested in finding a house/flatshare in Cardiff?? I know it's early days, just with my course makes it easier to get it out of the way.
Reply 3
Calling all Cardiff Met Applicants 2022... Please could u leave you're details below. So I can start a WhatsApp group. Make it easier to share info...
im applying for psychology! im currently studying psychology, sociology and law
They literally ask me to fill up a fee form assessment test over a week ago and never gotten back to me
Reply 6
got a conditional for law. they told me to opt into the unconditional programme and they're currently reviewing my application to bump it up to an unconditional offer, fingers crossed!
Original post by luke.j92
got a conditional for law. they told me to opt into the unconditional programme and they're currently reviewing my application to bump it up to an unconditional offer, fingers crossed!

ooo i got the same offer for psychology and they changed mine to an unconditional :smile: good luck with yours!!
Reply 8
Original post by what_the_helliot
ooo i got the same offer for psychology and they changed mine to an unconditional :smile: good luck with yours!!

how long did it take for them to reply to you? it's been a few days now and I'm a bit anxious
how long did it take for them to reply to you? it's been a few days now and I'm a bit anxious

they changed my offer the next day, but it took them 2 days to send me an email saying my offer has changed. they may not reply as soon as they usually would because its the holidays.
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Cardiff Met University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

I'm applying for Ceramics!
they changed my offer the next day, but it took them 2 days to send me an email saying my offer has changed. they may not reply as soon as they usually would because its the holidays.

Yep, got an unconditional now :smile:

Are you firming cardiff met?
(edited 2 years ago)
Yep, got an unconditional now :smile:

Are you firming cardiff met?

awesome!! well done :smile: yeah, im planning to reply to my offers tonight so cardiff met will be my firm. what about you?
awesome!! well done :smile: yeah, im planning to reply to my offers tonight so cardiff met will be my firm. what about you?

I'm waiting on Cardiff Uni. Chances are I'm just going to firm Cardiff Met though.
anyone else firmed cardiff met?
Anyone else applied for artist designer: maker? :smile:
I’ve applied for artist designer maker aswell as architectural design and technology and architecture Got interview Monday for maker course
Original post by Smiffy32
I’ve applied for artist designer maker aswell as architectural design and technology and architecture Got interview Monday for maker course

Oh, good luck! Tell me how it goes.

I haven't got an interview date yet, as my application only got sent earlier this week

I'm assuming Cardiff met is your first choice?
Has anyone else applied for any allied health profession degrees? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by suefromaccounts
Has anyone else applied for any allied health profession degrees? :smile:

Hi I've applied for speech and language therapy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending