The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

whats going on with kcl accomodation

i dont get how kcl accomodation works?? as an incoming first year i just got my K number/id after results day so couldnt even register for accom until today after the embargo ended, and it says everything is full.

double checked and the accomodation guarantee for first years is only if you book before june, but how could anyone book that early if they didnt even give logins.

did some people get their k numbers as soon as they received the ucas offer and not after results day?
Should have K number in your offer letter, unconditional. The portal is open for booking after you firm your choice.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Should have K number in your offer letter, unconditional. The portal is open for booking after you firm your choice.

i called them up after i got my offer and was told i wouldnt get my k number until a few weeks before term starts, i guess they must just be disorganised and gave some people k numbers and not others
Shouldn't be, should be on everyone's offer letter. Did you check the letters in king's apply?

Quick Reply

Latest