Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got 111 points (2480 b2)
I’m thinking notts/Lincoln but Lincoln only has around 100 spaces
Reply 21
Original post by LIUDD
I got 111 points (2480 b2)
I’m thinking notts/Lincoln but Lincoln only has around 100 spaces

Your points will probably be too low for standard entry to either Nottingham or Lincoln unfortunately. You might be able to go for the foundation courses though depending on whether you meet the contextual criteria and your predicted grades.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Aks-y
Your points will probably too low for standard entry to either Nottingham or Lincoln unfortunately. You might be able to go for the foundation courses though depending on whether you meet the contextual criteria and your predicted grades.

Hi, that sucks :frown: I completely messed up my UCAT 😭
Reply 23
Original post by LIUDD
Hi, that sucks :frown: I completely messed up my UCAT 😭

to prepare for the bmat I think that I will do all 15 bmat and all 15 tsa to help me prepare
Reply 24
Original post by Justapapa
Last year's cut off was around 129 - to be safe would want margin above 130 (and be above 125 for lincoln). Band 1s needed under their scoring unfortunately. (Note - they do also have some guaranteed interview programmes - see website.)

hi,
could I ask where you were able to find this stat about last year's cut off? thank you!
Reply 25
I’ve got around 111 points but I know notts has a lot of spaces. Is it okay to apply
Reply 26
Original post by LIUDD
I’ve got around 111 points but I know notts has a lot of spaces. Is it okay to apply

The cut off was about 129 last year.
When they had the same number of spaces
Reply 27
Original post by LIUDD

Unfortunately a score of 111 will simply not be shortlisted for interview based on previous years data (it is not safe to apply as you will almost certainly be rejected). You can try and see whether you're eligible for the foundation course or apply strategically to other universities where SJT and VR are not given as much emphasis.
I have 132 points, is this a safe option?
is the interview sucess at lincoln higher?
Reply 30
Original post by Student877
I have 132 points, is this a safe option?

Yes
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 31
I have 126 points and I am a contextual - would Nottingham be a viable option?
Original post by saaaaaaan
I have 126 points and I am a contextual - would Nottingham be a viable option?

would be risky - last year's cutoff was 129 and is unlikely to drop that much
Reply 33
Original post by reubenn05
would be risky - last year's cutoff was 129 and is unlikely to drop that much

ah i see- thank you for the quick response!
Anyone know what the interview to offer ratio is for notts?
Achieved A*A*A* and A* EPQ, All 8's and 9's in gcse

Ucat: 3000B1

However, i am a first year uni student.

Let's see how this goes
Does anyone have any info on the competition ratios for Lincoln and Nottingham, particularly interview to offer ratios

I can’t find anything published online
Reply 37
Original post by vitalverse
Does anyone have any info on the competition ratios for Lincoln and Nottingham, particularly interview to offer ratios

I can’t find anything published online

From what I've heard, Nottingham is very very competitive at interview (not trying to put you off, but the interview success rate is around 20%). On the other hand, Lincoln has a very high success rate at interview (136% apparently because weaker interviewees from Nottingham can be offered the Lincoln course instead)
Hey, anyone know the cut off for graduates? I want to apply for 2024 entry with 94 points.

I remember seeing someone get an interview with 94 points for Notts & Lincoln in the Nottingham 2023 entry thread.
Reply 39
Hi all,

I've calculated my score to be 132 :

GCSE's: 10 9's
A*A*A* predicted
UCAT = 2650 :
SJT Band 1, VR = 560, DM = 710, QR = 730, AR = 650

Would it be risky to apply to Notts? Or would it be better to apply to Lincoln?
I'm choosing between these two, Cardiff, and Keele, as my 4th choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending