The Student Room Group

Official: University of Nottingham A100 2024 Entry Applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is anyone else having trouble sending in documents for the fee status form. Do they give us login details for the portal or do we register?
Anyone not get a confirmation email after applying?
Reply 62
Original post by (medhead)
Is anyone else having trouble sending in documents for the fee status form. Do they give us login details for the portal or do we register?

Having the same issue. the hyperlink to my login details is just the generic log in page.
Does anyone know where I am supposed to find my details or If I'm meant to make an account then apply for the course within the portal?
Reply 63
Original post by taroparo

Having the same issue. the hyperlink to my login details is just the generic log in page.
Does anyone know where I am supposed to find my details or If I'm meant to make an account then apply for the course within the portal?

I emailed them through their fee status email and got it sorted, you can just email them the supporting documents and just submit the form.
Reply 64
I emailed them through their fee status email and got it sorted, you can just email them the supporting documents and just submit the form.

Did you receive an email from them saying you needed to email your documents? I have not received any such email yet.
Reply 65

Did you receive an email from them saying you needed to email your documents? I have not received any such email yet.

did you send your fee status form already? on the form it asked for me to upload passports photos into the portal but since I wasn't able to access it properly I just emailed them instead
Reply 66
you might not need to send any If they didn't ask for it ig
Reply 67

Same me too
wait what? is the fee status form sent to everyone who's applied because i haven't gotten one
does anyone know when they give out interview offers?
Reply 70
Does anyone know what dates the interviews were in December last year?
Reply 71
Does anyone know what dates the interviews were in December last year?

Last year invites came out in December. It was a range of dates with some receiving invites in early December and other applicants (primarily foundation year applicants) receiving invites between mid and late December.
Unfortunately we've just got to grit our teeth and wait another 15 days to a month before we get any sort of correspondence from notts.
Reply 72
Original post by Aks-y

Last year invites came out in December. It was a range of dates with some receiving invites in early December and other applicants (primarily foundation year applicants) receiving invites between mid and late December.
Unfortunately we've just got to grit our teeth and wait another 15 days to a month before we get any sort of correspondence from notts.

okay that makes sense, thanks!
Reply 73
Original post by Aks-y

How long roughly do they give you to prepare once you get an invite?
Reply 74
Original post by honey___
How long roughly do they give you to prepare once you get an invite?

You can check all the conversations and dates in last years thread but generally it would vary. Last year if you got an invite in early December you could have over a month to prepare as the interviews took place in January and February. You would have less time if you got an invite late. That’s why you should begin your preparation now so your ready for any eventuality.
Reply 75
Original post by Aks-y

Can I ask how many points did you apply with ?
Reply 76
Original post by orlagrant
Can I ask how many points did you apply with ?

Yh sure, I’m actually reapplying this year to Nottingham’s foundation programme as I didn’t get in last year. I have 120 points as they only consider 6 GCSE’s for the foundation course instead of 8.
Reply 77
Original post by Aks-y
Yh sure, I’m actually reapplying this year to Nottingham’s foundation programme as I didn’t get in last year. I have 120 points as they only consider 6 GCSE’s for the foundation course instead of 8.

ahh ok thank you
Hi, did anyone not get an email confirmation when they applied
Reply 79
Original post by Student877
Hi, did anyone not get an email confirmation when they applied

I did- it was titled thank you for your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending