The Student Room Group

Official: University of Nottingham A100 2024 Entry Applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Student877
Hi, did anyone not get an email confirmation when they applied

I didn't receive one but emailed them with the enquiry form since you're supposed to get a NottinghamHub applicant portal with the confirmation. Then they just resent me my login details. Ask if you haven't got it.
Original post by Fatz1124
I didn't receive one but emailed them with the enquiry form since you're supposed to get a NottinghamHub applicant portal with the confirmation. Then they just resent me my login details. Ask if you haven't got it.

Thank you
Reply 82
Hey everyone did anyone get an interview offer or do you know when they will?
Reply 83

That's a bit concerning especially since they will start rolling out interviews in roughly 10 days and I've not received any login details. Are there any specific deadlines?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 84
Original post by Aks-y
That's a bit concerning especially since they will start rolling out interviews in roughly 10 days and I've not received any login details. Are there any specific deadlines?

I think that its main purpose is to just track your application. But for me, since I applied to pharm at notts too I needed to upload an alternative ps so thats why I had a problem and needed login details ASAP so I met the deadline for that. Not quite sure if it'll make a difference to the med side of things as invites get emailed anyway but idk. Having it is just reassuring they received my application i guess. The enquiry form people respond in a day or 2 so if you ask it should be dealt with quickly.
Reply 85
I think that its main purpose is to just track your application. But for me, since I applied to pharm at notts too I needed to upload an alternative ps so thats why I had a problem and needed login details ASAP so I met the deadline for that. Not quite sure if it'll make a difference to the med side of things as invites get emailed anyway but idk. Having it is just reassuring they received my application i guess. The enquiry form people respond in a day or 2 so if you ask it should be dealt with quickly.

Thats so cool I'm applying to medicine at notts and pharmacy as my fifth here at notts too!
Reply 86
Hiya does anyone know roughly when they will send out interview invites
Reply 87
Original post by hanaaaaaa
Hiya does anyone know roughly when they will send out interview invites

It could be as early as December 1st when they release the first batch of interviews (However that would probably be unlikely as that's a Friday). It's more probable that we will hear from them the week beginning Monday the 4th of December.
Reply 88
Does anyone when will the interview dates roughly be
Reply 89
Original post by louisaf

Admissions office said the interviews will be mainly in December and January, and a few in February.
Reply 90
Original post by DeeAbey

Admissions office said the interviews will be mainly in December and January, and a few in February.

Thank you!
Original post by louisaf

do you know how many batches they send out
Reply 92
Did anyone receive an interview invite?
Reply 93
Original post by hanaaaaaa
Did anyone receive an interview invite?

I just got one!
Reply 94
Original post by louisaf
I just got one!

Congratulations ! What is your UCAT and also what dates were you offered
Reply 95
Original post by louisaf
I just got one!

congrats ! How many points did you have ?
Reply 96
Original post by louisaf
I just got one!

congratulations!! thats amazing...how many points did you have?
How do they send them out? is it email
Reply 98
My daughter hasn't heard anything yet, 138 points
Reply 99
Original post by Medic_79

Congratulations ! What is your UCAT and also what dates were you offered

My ucat was 2840 b2 but I believe I am fast tracked as they told me few weeks ago I was flagged for that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending