The Student Room Group

Official: University of Birmingham A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by reubenn05
crested-wm-full-colour.png

Welcome to the Birmingham A100 2024 Entry Discussion.

2023 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7252489

For general information click: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/med/medicine.aspx

For entry requirements click: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/med/medicine.aspx#EntryRequirementsTab

Selection process: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/medical-school/applying-to-medicine/selection-for-interview.aspx

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Have you any had your applications sent off and received a no reply email from the uni saying they’ve received your applications? My email stopped working for two days and I’m panicking
Original post by Didjdj
Have you any had your applications sent off and received a no reply email from the uni saying they’ve received your applications? My email stopped working for two days and I’m panicking

I sent my application 2 days ago and all of the unis i apllied to sent me a confiramtion email the next day apart from birmingham who still havn't sent anything...
Hi

Please can someone confirm that Birmingham interview is online and MMI or is it happening in person?

Thanks
Reply 83
Original post by srmedi2224
Hi

Please can someone confirm that Birmingham interview is online and MMI or is it happening in person?

Thanks

I think they said they were in person at the open day? Yeah the website says they're returning to face-to-face interviews for 2024 entry
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 84
Still no email from Brum and I applied on Tuesday. Great way to start the cycle, feeling optimistic.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 85
(Original post by 22lpl)Still no email from Brum and I applied on Tuesday. Great way to start the cycle, feeling optimistic.

Don't worry, I applied there as well and have not received any email. BTW my application was sent on Friday so maybe it might come on weekdays. But I did get reply from one of my choices. I am waiting for the rest of three as well.
Original post by 22lpl
Still no email from Brum and I applied on Tuesday. Great way to start the cycle, feeling optimistic.

exactly the same here , i applied last wednesday and still no email from them and my other unis sent emails the day after i applied.
Has anyone received confirmation of application? It's the only uni I haven't heard anything from yet.
Original post by giraffe_indeed
Has anyone received confirmation of application? It's the only uni I haven't heard anything from yet.

Same. I’ve got confirmation from all of my other unis apart from Bham.
they send confirmation much later than other unis in my personal experience
I got an email from the brum medicne admissions team and they said that they do not send confirmation emails.

This was the statement from them:

'This department will not send a formal confirmation, however it may be worth contacting our central team who this will go to first. You can call them on 01214 158900 or email [email protected] and they will be able to check for you.'
Original post by giraffe_indeed

No, as most people in this thread so far. I’d recieved acknowledgments from my other three choices and had emailed Birmingham re no reply from them. They told me that there have been some technical issues, but have received my application. So don’t worry
Reply 92
Has anyone received an interview yet?
Reply 93
Original post by MariaAdj
Has anyone received an interview yet?

Nope. Interviews started rolling out early December last year, we can relax for a few weeks.
Original post by 22lpl
Nope. Interviews started rolling out early December last year, we can relax for a few weeks.

Relax !! 😆
Original post by 22lpl

So does that mean the interview would be one week after they tell you in early December or like in January?
Reply 96
Original post by s.aksar_05
So does that mean the interview would be one week after they tell you in early December or like in January?

No, interviews will take place in person in January-February according to the admissions team
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by 22lpl
No, interviews will take place in person in January-February according to the admissions team

Ok, thanks!
Just got my confirmation that they’ve received my application. gave me a shock the way they phrased it - we are delighted to confirm we have received your application’ 😆
Original post by mahdikhan786
Just got my confirmation that they’ve received my application. gave me a shock the way they phrased it - we are delighted to confirm we have received your application’ 😆

Yes I just got! Scared me a bit too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending