The Student Room Group

Official: University of Manchester A106 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josh1655
Why don’t you do it?

I would if I could, but I don’t have much internet to make a call or send an email at the moment… was wondering if anyone could help me out
Many people still waiting?..
How bad is the accommodations at Manchester uni? I heard a lot of bad things and apparently most of them are grim
Reply 1123
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get interview feedback?
does Manchester not have an offer holder day?
Original post by Tahmz
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get interview feedback?

From the website:

If you wish to request feedback on your application, please contact the medicine undergraduate admissions office in writing by emailing [email protected]. Please note that the admissions office only provides interview feedback to those who have been unsuccessful in gaining an offer.
Original post by raspberryrat
does Manchester not have an offer holder day?

I’m pretty sure they said they are planning on sending details of an upcoming offer holder day soon.
Would it be safe to assume that if we don't get an offer by offer holder day, it's a rejection? Why would they send out more offers after they've held the day?
Original post by keyamehta
Would it be safe to assume that if we don't get an offer by offer holder day, it's a rejection? Why would they send out more offers after they've held the day?

but i believe barely any international students have gotten offers, unless more people have gotten them but they aren’t on this platform
Original post by mmmmbkhjgv
but i believe barely any international students have gotten offers, unless more people have gotten them but they aren’t on this platform

I think so too, but then why would they hold an offers day if barely anyone actually has offers?
Original post by keyamehta
I think so too, but then why would they hold an offers day if barely anyone actually has offers?

is the offer holder day in person? if so maybe there will be a separate one which is online for us, at a later date
Do we think they’ll start sending out offers again now the bank holiday weekend is over or am I getting too hopeful?
Reply 1132
Do we think they’ll start sending out offers again now the bank holiday weekend is over or am I getting too hopeful?

I think they should be sending out offers soon now. I hope there will be a big batch this month!
Original post by aag86
I think they should be sending out offers soon now. I hope there will be a big batch this month!

I hope so, not sure how much longer I can wait!

Yeah I emailed them during the weekend asking if there’d be more offers coming out, they replied very vaguely this morning that offers will come out until 16th May (the deadline I assume). Bit of reassurance that offers will come out at least
Hi
for anyone applied to Manchester that had WP flag, does this help in any way? I read the website and I understand you are flagged but does this work in reality! anyone feels that it helped .
Original post by Beluga222
Yeah I emailed them during the weekend asking if there’d be more offers coming out, they replied very vaguely this morning that offers will come out until 16th May (the deadline I assume). Bit of reassurance that offers will come out at least

‘Until the 16th May’ is so long, why do they have to be so ambiguous
do you think theyll send out rejections too or just leave us hanging
Original post by tanisha123!
do you think theyll send out rejections too or just leave us hanging

they have sent some rejections out so i guess that will continue
Reply 1139
Original post by Ibmoahsa
Hi
for anyone applied to Manchester that had WP flag, does this help in any way? I read the website and I understand you are flagged but does this work in reality! anyone feels that it helped .

For interview wise yes significantly lower ucat cutoff only 6 7s needed instead of 7. But in terms of post interview the only thing you really get helped with is the reduced AAB pretty sure they’ve said offer selection is solely based on Intereview performance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending