The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Superfly55
How do you know it’s for 2024 entry, I also got one last night but didn’t get an email from Liverpool. Hbu?

My 2024 offer is for Manchester Uni. Liverpool emailed me to say my offer is for 2025 entry
For the people still waiting to hear back - I emailed liverpool for something, and in the automated response it said that the releasing of offers takes a long time - but contact them via email ([email protected]) if you don't get a response by 8th April
Original post by aspiringmedic__
Did everyone receive this email and does it mean you’re on waiting list ?

only if u reply to it
Original post by UCAThope
I still haven’t heard back, I had my interview on the 31st January. I was wondering if they might be sending out decisions in order of interview date. Has anybody heard back who had their interview on the 31st of January or later?

i had one 31st jan and ive heard back maybe check ur junk email
Reply 945
Original post by UCAThope
My 2024 offer is for Manchester Uni. Liverpool emailed me to say my offer is for 2025 entry

Which offer you going for?
From a 1st year at Liverpool who initially got rejected and got an offer on results days, for those rejected make sure you sign up for the waiting list when they email you about it.

Of my years cohort a ton of people got in off the waiting list because so many offer holders didn’t get the grades.

Also if your offer is deferred there’s a good chance on results day they will offer to change it to his year esp if people don’t get the grades . Just smash ur A levels and good luck!
Original post by skii545
From a 1st year at Liverpool who initially got rejected and got an offer on results days, for those rejected make sure you sign up for the waiting list when they email you about it.
Of my years cohort a ton of people got in off the waiting list because so many offer holders didn’t get the grades.
Also if your offer is deferred there’s a good chance on results day they will offer to change it to his year esp if people don’t get the grades . Just smash ur A levels and good luck!

thanks! well done on getting in
Reply 948
Original post by skii545

Well done, can I ask if after you replied to the email if you got an email back from them saying they’ve received your request?
My daughter has been put on the reserve list too - she has two other offers so likely she will pick one of those once we have been to offer holder days. The grade requirements are the same for each course - I’m guessing quite a few miss out due to not getting grades as there’s nothing between what the courses expect you to get.
Original post by sparklystar100
My daughter has been put on the reserve list too - she has two other offers so likely she will pick one of those once we have been to offer holder days. The grade requirements are the same for each course - I’m guessing quite a few miss out due to not getting grades as there’s nothing between what the courses expect you to get.

Congrats!
Was she put on reserve list from the beginning or rejected first then put on reserve list as a response to the email.
I'm thinking there are very few of us waiting now, pls thumbs up if you're still waiting.

Really hope they put us out of our misery before Easter. If it's a no, I'd like to get on with sorting accommodation etc.
Original post by Worriermum
Congrats!
Was she put on reserve list from the beginning or rejected first then put on reserve list as a response to the email.

Rejection from ucas then email from uni I think the next day. The process is pretty confusing is n’t it? I think she is more likely to to go to where she has offers and withdraw from the waiting list as Liverpool doesn’t have anything particular that stands it out to wait for at this point.
Original post by Jeanetics
I'm thinking there are very few of us waiting now, pls thumbs up if you're still waiting.
Really hope they put us out of our misery before Easter. If it's a no, I'd like to get on with sorting accommodation etc.

Fingers crossed to you and anyone still waiting - what a long few weeks it’s been!
Deferred entry 2025
Could someone confirm if it’s AAA or AStar AB?
Fingers crossed to you and anyone still waiting - what a long few weeks it’s been!

Thank you ; ) it really has but at least I don't have to worry about exams. I think staying focused on getting the grades whilst trying not to get too wrapped up in the will I/won't I get an offer and the emotional aftermath when it's bad news is one of the hardest aspects of this whole process. Congrats to your daughter (and you!) on her other offers - amazing to have choices!
Reply 956

I thought if you had offers from other unis you wouldn’t be considered for a place from Liverpool (if you’re wait listed) I’m pretty sure it said that on the email
Original post by humo99
I thought if you had offers from other unis you wouldn’t be considered for a place from Liverpool (if you’re wait listed) I’m pretty sure it said that on the email

I thought so too?
Original post by crystaltree
Deferred entry 2025
Could someone confirm if it’s AAA or AStar AB?

hiii, i think it’s either
Reply 959
Original post by humo99

I think (although I could be wrong) its only if you actually firm a medicine offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending