The Student Room Group

Official: Edge Hill University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KeineAhnung
Sorry to ask, was this yesterday or today? Good luck w other applications!
Yesterday around 3.30ish I think 🤔 Thanks and good luck to you too!
Rejected and offered Biomed instead at 11 am today. Dont beat yourself up if you got rejected. If you thought the interview went well, then it probably did. Edge hill have so many applicants for 50 places so even really strong candidates get rejected. Ive got offers for medicine at other unis and the interview at edge hill was the one I thought went the best, yet they still rejected me. It just goes to show that some medical schools are so brutally competitive that even with a 'really good' interview you could still be rejected. Dont let this one rejection bring you down, its certainly no indication on how good of a doctor you can be. Ive had my fair share of 'am I good enough or smart enough to be a doctor' and the infamous 'Ill never get into medicine' crises and trust me most of you definitely will make excellent doctors if given the chance (all it takes is one offer!). Ive applied for medicine 3 years in a row now and have only just received offers, so take a gap year (or two) because it will most definitely be worth it in the end. Youll never know if you dont take another shot. Is another year really gonna hurt in the grand scheme of things? If you made it to the interview stage then well done (Seriously), there are a counteless number of applicants who dont even get an interview, if you got an interview this time then youll likely get more next time! Good Luck guys!!! :smile:
Original post by examboard
just got offer for 5 year course @GANFYD @Medpapa love for the help with strategic applcaitons , 2/2 offers so far !!!!!

Well done
Very pleased for you
I was on the waitlist and I’ve just had an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending