The Student Room Group

Official: Edge Hill University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

My daughter got an email for CASPER test how does she prepare for it. They also say it is not a criteria for selection. So not sure!
Original post by Worriermum
My daughter got an email for CASPER test how does she prepare for it. They also say it is not a criteria for selection. So not sure!

The CASPER exam is not compulsory to do, totally optional if your daughter would like to do it. I’ve confirmed it with the uni too :smile:
Original post by TheOneAndOnly...
The CASPER exam is not compulsory to do, totally optional if your daughter would like to do it. I’ve confirmed it with the uni too :smile:

Although if she’s booked it already, I’m not entirely sure if she can cancel it. Best thing to do would be to contact the university itself regarding this
My concern is applicants who have given casper will they be at a better position or get extra points at the time of interview.
Original post by Worriermum
My concern is applicants who have given casper will they be at a better position or get extra points at the time of interview.

In their email they mentioned that the results will not be used in this application cycle so doing it or not doing it won’t advantage/disadvantage students I don’t think.
(edited 5 months ago)
In their email they mentioned that the results will not be used in this application cycle so doing it or not doing it won’t advantage/disadvantage students I don’t think.

Thanks
Reply 26
Is the Caspar exam compulsory for applicants this year or is it optional?
Have you gotten an answer because the medical admissions team aren’t replying to my calls and I’d like to know if Casper is optional for the 2024 cycle.
Original post by Zeenah.a
Have you gotten an answer because the medical admissions team aren’t replying to my calls and I’d like to know if Casper is optional for the 2024 cycle.

Yes, I have. They said that it is completely optional to do. Look at the reply I sent above to the user Worriermum, I've attached screenshots of what the admissions team said to me :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 28
Yes, I have. They said that it is completely optional to do. Look at the reply I sent above to the user Worriermum, I've attached screenshots of what the admissions team said to me :smile:

Thank you for your help
Reply 29
Does anyone have an idea when interview invites will be sent out, looking at last years thread they had started to send them out at this point.
Reply 30
Apparently people have got invites ? anyone got one ?
Original post by examboard

really? Do you know when they got it?
For people who got offers today, what did you get in your ucat? Also, does anyone know if they send out multiple batches, please?
Reply 33
For people who got offers today, what did you get in your ucat? Also, does anyone know if they send out multiple batches, please?

ive heard people got interviews today , im just assuming they've sent the highest UCATs out first
Reply 34
someone do everyone a favour and ring up edge hill and ask them about wether more batches of interviews will be sent out
Reply 35
Original post by examboard

hi there i got an invite im resitting a level bio and chem. my ucat was 2760 b1. im assuming they will send out more invites because they send over 100 interview invites
Original post by Eluke173
hi there i got an invite im resitting a level bio and chem. my ucat was 2760 b1. im assuming they will send out more invites because they send over 100 interview invites

would you mind sharing what date the interview is ?

Hi Congrats
What time did you get invites.

Did you apply for the 5 year or 6 year course?
Reply 39

well done good luck bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending