The Student Room Group

Official: Edge Hill University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just had an interview invite come through, I didn’t receive an email directly from edge hill but instead got an update on UCAS saying I have been invited to an interview.
Original post by Academi
Just had an interview invite come through, I didn’t receive an email directly from edge hill but instead got an update on UCAS saying I have been invited to an interview.

Same here, what date is yours?
Reply 42
Original post by TheOneAndOnly...
Same here, what date is yours?

12th of January, and you?
Original post by Academi

Same here :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Academi

what was ur ucat if you dont mind me asking :smile:
Reply 45
Same here :smile:

Original post by choco1234

2810 Band 1
Reply 47
Original post by Mushimedic
would you mind sharing what date the interview is ?

mine is for 10th jan
Reply 48
Did you apply for the 5 year or 6 year course?

the 5 year course, i dont qualify to apply for 6 year course
Reply 49
Original post by Worriermum
Hi Congrats
What time did you get invites.

it came through ucas around 3pm
Reply 50
I got one too just now on the 11th. Anyone else on this day?
Also they are in person interviews right??
Reply 51
Original post by faery18!
I got one too just now on the 11th. Anyone else on this day?
Also they are in person interviews right??

im confused wether they are in person or not because the email from them says keep an eye on your inbox for your joining link. suggesting it is online. However all of the 'tips and tricks' they sent to us are based on in person interviews?
Reply 52
Original post by Eluke173
Original post by Worriermum
Hi Congrats
What time did you get invites.

Do you mean on the UCAS hub? I have an interview for another uni but it doesn’t show so I was wondering where abouts on UCAS does it show up?
Reply 53
Original post by ewaadav

Do you mean on the UCAS hub? I have an interview for another uni but it doesn’t show so I was wondering where abouts on UCAS does it show up?
for me it showed up on the ucas hub and as a track update, and you had to options to accept or reject the interview
Reply 54
Original post by ewaadav

dont worry i got 3 interviews last year and none came through on ucas, they are usually by email. But edge hill's came up as a ucas track update where you were able to accept or reject the interview.
Reply 55
Original post by Eluke173

dont worry i got 3 interviews last year and none came through on ucas, they are usually by email. But edge hill's came up as a ucas track update where you were able to accept or reject the interview.

Oh right thank you for your response and good luck with your interview :smile:
Reply 56
got an edge hill interview invite , like other people it came through UCAS instead of email , fully thought I got a rejection , 2650 UCAT B1 , gl to everyone
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 57
Original post by examboard
got an edge hill interview invite , like other people it came through UCAS instead of email , fully thought I got a rejection , 2650 UCAT B1 , gl to everyone

same UCAT score, except mines b2, fully shocked i got an interview invite too. when’s urs? mines on the 27th
Reply 58
Original post by examboard

Strategic application! 😊
Reply 59
Original post by GANFYD
Strategic application! 😊

3/3 on so far interviews , your advice has 100% given me the best shot at becoming a doc one day , I am truly indebted to you . Thanks again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending