Official: University of Edinburgh A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aamani29
Congrats ! Would you mind telling what your predicted grades are

For predicted grades I’ve got
A * Chem
A * Biology
A Maths
But my conditional offer for Edinburgh only requires AAA (thank God lol)
I received my offer through EUCLID on 26/01 at 16:46 and my UCAS updated to show the offer around 17:06, hope this helps 😊 Wish you the best of luck if you’re still waiting to hear back
Original post by Aohqnaoaja
For predicted grades I’ve got
A * Chem
A * Biology
A Maths
But my conditional offer for Edinburgh only requires AAA (thank God lol)
I received my offer through EUCLID on 26/01 at 16:46 and my UCAS updated to show the offer around 17:06, hope this helps 😊 Wish you the best of luck if you’re still waiting to hear back

Not sure if I ever will . My predicted grades are
A* Biology
A Chemistry
A Maths

My UCAT score was 2540
I have no chance .
Really disappointed as my Interview went really well .
All the best to you . You deserve it
Original post by Aamani29
Not sure if I ever will . My predicted grades are
A* Biology
A Chemistry
A Maths

My UCAT score was 2540
I have no chance .
Really disappointed as my Interview went really well .
All the best to you . You deserve it

I am also like yourself contextual RUK
Reply 223
Hey everyone, I highly urge you to check the feedback and call for extra details. I’m a plus flag applicant and sadly have been rejected. I was told that my UCAT score was in the fourth cohort (my original score is 2790, which makes it 3069 with the uplift) but I thought it did not make sense, I called to check and they made a mistake calculating the uplift, and my score was being considered as 2840 or something. Also, they rejected my gcse equivalent, which is very unfair because i cant do any other qualification in my original country, and they used the UCAT to substitute the gcses. I have sent an appeal email and I think there is a very low chance to reverse the decision, but whoever also got rejected, it may be worth a shot to look into detail about your application. Congrats to everyone either way!
Hi does anyone know of any offer holder groups?
Original post by Heraa_ismail

yes on Facebook!

I don’t see any for 2024 entry? Could you maybe send the name of it/a link to join?
Hey guys, has anyone been able to apply for accommodation yet?
Original post by wyz1
Hey everyone, I highly urge you to check the feedback and call for extra details. I’m a plus flag applicant and sadly have been rejected. I was told that my UCAT score was in the fourth cohort (my original score is 2790, which makes it 3069 with the uplift) but I thought it did not make sense, I called to check and they made a mistake calculating the uplift, and my score was being considered as 2840 or something. Also, they rejected my gcse equivalent, which is very unfair because i cant do any other qualification in my original country, and they used the UCAT to substitute the gcses. I have sent an appeal email and I think there is a very low chance to reverse the decision, but whoever also got rejected, it may be worth a shot to look into detail about your application. Congrats to everyone either way!

don’t know about uplifts or equivalents but do admire you being pro active and if you think a decision might be unjust, presenting them with the information they need to review it, using the appropriate process
( often, as a pupil/student, you can assume you have no agency at all
but here you are quietly and effectively showing you do have some!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending