Original post by ..lola1123
Mine was 5th December, when was yours

Mine was 8th Dec
Reply 82
Original post by gingerbreadman23
Mine was 8th Dec

What time was your interview mines was the 8th as well
Reply 83
Daughter (RUK) got an offer last night as did a school friend of hers. Great Christmas present from Dundee!
Original post by Gav67
Daughter (RUK) got an offer last night as did a school friend of hers. Great Christmas present from Dundee!

Congatulations to both of them! When did they have the interviews please? Also are they contextual?
Reply 85
Congatulations to both of them! When did they have the interviews please? Also are they contextual?

Daughter non-contextual, not sure re: friend. Interviews 12th and 14th Dec respectively
Reply 86
My daughter got hers a couple of days ago too. Scottish home student . She’s delighted . Her interview was around the 7th Dec
Any news for those who are still waiting for results post interview?
Reply 88
Original post by vsss
anyone know the dundee age requirements I have sent them a email still noi reply will be 17 when the coirse starts and 18 in december, any advice?

I emailed earlier this year for 2024 entry and minimum age for all courses at Dundee is 16, including medicine due to structure of Scottish education system
Original post by Elcam05
My daughter started Medicine this year at Dundee at 17yrs. It is permitted.

After interview, when she get her offer?
Received a conditional offer Jan 5th, (BBB) my interview was 29th November. Non contextual Scottish student
Reply 91
Original post by lottie&amp
Received a conditional offer Jan 5th, (BBB) my interview was 29th November. Non contextual Scottish student

Congratulations, well done. What time did you receive it?
Original post by Artella

Congratulations, well done. What time did you receive it?

UCAS message in the evening...but only got email yesterday
Reply 93

Yes, I was the same. BBB at advanced higher and non-contextual Scottish student.
Original post by BhpMed

Yes, I was the same. BBB at advanced higher and non-contextual Scottish student.

Congratulations! When was your interview?
My son just got invited for an interview. He was rejected pre-interview for no apparent reason and now it seems they have reconsidered his application.
Reply 96

Thanks! My interview was end of November and offer was Jan 4th.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by gregorio.leila
My son just got invited for an interview. He was rejected pre-interview for no apparent reason and now it seems they have reconsidered his application.

Congratulations! When is his interview?
Original post by nosrepmodnar
Congratulations! When is his interview?

Thank you! We are finding it all very odd, to be honest. His interview is on the 19th, next week.
Original post by gregorio.leila

Wow congratulations! Did they update on UCAS for the pre-interview rejection or did they just inform it through email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending