The Student Room Group

Official: University of Dundee A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Anyone else heard over the past few days. Daughter interviewed 9th dec : such a stressful time waiting
Reply 141
I received an unconditional offer over a week ago (interviewed 19.01). I am a Scottish graduate studying neuroscience at the UofG and am currently doing an MScR at the UofE. I think I will choose Dundee over other offers that I received. Congratulations to those who already hold an offer, and good luck to those still waiting.
Reply 142
My daughter is an international, interviewed in Jan and got an offer last week.
Does anyone know if the majority of offers have been sent or is there more to come?…
Interviewed on 19/01…
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 144
Original post by Pandaboy2000
Does anyone know if the majority of offers have been sent or is there more to come?…
Interviewed on 19/01…

Who knows? My daughter interviewed 9/12 , it’s so frustrating waiting .
Original post by KJ Mum
My daughter is an international, interviewed in Jan and got an offer last week.

Congrats!! If you don't mind, could you share your daughter’s stat?
There will be more offers up to the middle of March and thereafter it will tail off, but there will be more as people decide to go elsewhere or they don’t meet their conditions.
Has anyone had or heard of any post interview rejections for this year?
Reply 148
Original post by Pandaboy2000
Has anyone had or heard of any post interview rejections for this year?
I was just about to ask the same question, my daughter interviews start of December, I'm hoping no news is good news. such a long process,
Reply 149
Take it no one has heard from Dundee in the past couple of weeks?
Original post by ims_m
My interview was on the 4th of deceember and I havent heard anything back yet (Scottish home on gap year)
Original post by ims_m
My daughter is still waiting to hear, interview was 6/12. Her friend got an offer 2 weeks ago and her interview was a couple of days before my daughter’s one. My daughter got an offer for Glasgow last week - worth the wait! But it’s very stressful waiting! Hope she hears from Dundee soon. Good luck.
Any Home graduate that has heard back these days ? I am just thinking that at this point I might need to stop waiting for anything…
Original post by SIAVERGOU
Any Home graduate that has heard back these days ? I am just thinking that at this point I might need to stop waiting for anything…
Same, I’m a home graduate and starting to think the same thing…
Anyone heard anything from Dundee , rejection or offer ?? Daughter home student waiting to hear . Interviewed 9th dec
Original post by Flowers6
Anyone heard anything from Dundee , rejection or offer ?? Daughter home student waiting to hear . Interviewed 9th dec
My daughter is still waiting too.
Same still waiting
Reply 157
fyi I emailed Dundee admissions yesterday asking if/when more offers would come out and they essentially said they will let us now as soon as possible and by 16th May which doesn't tell us anything new
Reply 158
Tried calling them this time and they just said exactly the same 😭 guess we're just gonna have to wait
Reply 159
Original post by Flowers6

my interview was on 4th december & i got an offer on 13th february, i'm an ruk student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending