The Student Room Group

Official: University of Glasgow A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mike97777
I scored less than 2900 and haven’t heard anything either. Good luck!

Same here
Reply 41
So maybe RUK cutoff 2900, international 3000!😢
has anyone been rejected yet?
Hi can I just ask for those who already had the interview, how many days before your interview did you get the zoom link sent to your email please. Thank you :smile:
Original post by gingerbreadman23
Hi can I just ask for those who already had the interview, how many days before your interview did you get the zoom link sent to your email please. Thank you :smile:

13 days before the interview.
Original post by BabylonianLionR
13 days before the interview.

13 days? Mine is in like a week and I haven’t gotten a zoom link yet I thought they would send it a couple days before no?
Reply 46
Original post by Heraa_ismail
13 days? Mine is in like a week and I haven’t gotten a zoom link yet I thought they would send it a couple days before no?

I haven't got anything, but I've heard of instances where invites aren't sent 13 days before, let alone the zoom link...
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Heraa_ismail

Well I had my interview today and I got my link sent on the 15th.
Original post by BabylonianLionR
Well I had my interview today and I got my link sent on the 15th.

That’s amazing how did it go ?
I have mines this week and am panicking like crazy
Original post by Itsuaboiiij
That’s amazing how did it go ?

It went well I hope, the interviewers were nice.
Original post by Itsuaboiiij
I have mines this week and am panicking like crazy

Good Luck 🤞
Does anyone know when they start to send out rejections if you are below the cut off?
Got my interview invite today 2860 B2 RUK (12th December)
Reply 54
Got an interview today RUK grad UCAT 2760 B1. Good luck everyone!
Got an interview today RUK grad UCAT 2760 B1. Good luck everyone!

I got the same result but haven't heard anything yet. Can I ask what your GCSE's are and your A level predicts?
Reply 56
Original post by LatteObsessed
I got the same result but haven't heard anything yet. Can I ask what your GCSE's are and your A level predicts?

Im a graduate entry applicant so my degree is used in the admission process, rather than weighing GCSE and A levels.
Im a graduate entry applicant so my degree is used in the admission process, rather than weighing GCSE and A levels.

Oh ok, thanks for replying!
Reply 58
Original post by LatteObsessed
Oh ok, thanks for replying!

I'm RUK student. 3060 B2 11 A* in GCSEs. 5 A levels predicted A* in all (1 done already A*) and don't have an interview date yet.
Original post by lottieme
I'm RUK student. 3060 B2 11 A* in GCSEs. 5 A levels predicted A* in all (1 done already A*) and don't have an interview date yet.

you should definitely get one soon. They might have stopped inviting before christmas, as the trend is that they are giving just under 2 weeks notice. So they will probably start to send invites again in January if they dont early next week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending