The Student Room Group

Official: University of Glasgow A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArcheryFan20
Home scottish student offer @ 17:47
3050 b2 ucat

That's amazing! When did you do your interview?
Original post by abh197
I got an offer tonight! So delighted 😭
Came through at 5:54pm. Had my interview on 30th Nov!

Congrats! Are you a home student?
Reply 82
Just got an offer for BBCC as a scottish student with 2730 B2 🤩🤩. Proper buzzed ngl was so expecting a rejection 💪💪
Original post by aiwhabab
Just got an offer for BBCC as a scottish student with 2730 B2 🤩🤩. Proper buzzed ngl was so expecting a rejection 💪💪

Congrats that’s amazing! When did you had your interview?
Reply 84
Original post by gingerbreadman23
Congrats that’s amazing! When did you had your interview?

Thank you so much!! I had it on the 29th of November.
Original post by aiwhabab
Thank you so much!! I had it on the 29th of November.

Did they inform you about the offer through email?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 86
Did they inform you about the offer through email?

Yep, so first I got an email from UCAS saying there had been an update to my application, so i checked out the UCAS website and it showed my offer. Then about an hour later they emailed me again saying Glasgow had given me a conditional offer.
hello has anyone intl received interviews or rejections yet and do you know when they typically do so?
Should I be worrying if I did my interview in November (the 28th specifically) and haven't received an offer yet? Because someone from my school had their interview on the same day as me and received an offer last night. Or should I not worry because they send them out on batches?
Original post by yetii
hello has anyone intl received interviews or rejections yet and do you know when they typically do so?

Hi I’m an international student too for the A100 course… not too sure about the timeline but am hoping for some response by the end of Dec. If you don’t mind me asking, how much was your UCAT score?
Original post by lucygraham.27
Should I be worrying if I did my interview in November (the 28th specifically) and haven't received an offer yet? Because someone from my school had their interview on the same day as me and received an offer last night. Or should I not worry because they send them out on batches?

I’m also in a similar situation, and I emailed Glasgow and was told they are sent in batches in no order at all and that the first batch has just started and isn’t finished yet
Just got a conditional offer (BBC)!!! Scottish candidate, ucat 2630 B3. No contextual data so those with a lower ucat have faith!!!!!! Best of luck to the rest of you :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by James.2403
Just got a conditional offer (BBC)!!! Scottish candidate, ucat 2630 B3. No contextual data so those with a lower ucat have faith!!!!!! Best of luck to the rest of you :smile:

Congrats! When was your interview?
Reply 93

No way, I just got BBC offer as a Scottish candidate as well, with a 2660 ucat b3, are we twins or smth????
Congrats! When was your interview?

Thank you!!!! 5th december so really quick response!
Original post by Deanoe2m
No way, I just got BBC offer as a Scottish candidate as well, with a 2660 ucat b3, are we twins or smth????

Must be ahahahah. Is glasgow ur top choice?
Reply 96
Must be ahahahah. Is glasgow ur top choice?

Yes, lived in Glasgow all my life so is definitely my top choice so totally buzzing , what about you?
For those with offers how did yous feel about the interview?
Reply 98

Thanks james 🩷🩷
Original post by Deanoe2m
Yes, lived in Glasgow all my life so is definitely my top choice so totally buzzing , what about you?

100% top choice. Guess ill see you next september! (as long as i dont **** my exams up ahah)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending