Reply 60
Original post by seanj8763
congrats! what course did u apply for?

english!
University of York
York
Original post by University of York
Hi everyone!

If you have any questions about studying at York, accommodation, student life etc. we're happy to help :smile:

Is art A-level an accepted a-level for BA global development?
Original post by seanj8763
congrats! can i ask how long it took for u to hear back? i’ve applied for physics with astrophysics (:

i submitted my application at the end of september and got a confirmation email 2 weeks later (which was quite late compared to my friends and other unis but it doesn't really matter ig) and then got my offer 3 working days after that.

astro sounds super cool, good luck with that!
(edited 6 months ago)
I applied for BA english language and linguistics predicted A*AA in sociology, english language and history and received an offer! currently considering it alongside other offers ive recieved but im thinking about putting it as either my firm or insurance (depending on the 2 decisions im still waiting for!)
Original post by fieldofivy
I applied for BA english language and linguistics predicted A*AA in sociology, english language and history and received an offer! currently considering it alongside other offers ive recieved but im thinking about putting it as either my firm or insurance (depending on the 2 decisions im still waiting for!)

hey im planning to apply for bsc linguistics and im studying psych, socio and spanish! well done for the offer x :smile:!
Reply 65
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of York for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

got an offer today for physics with astrophysics (with a year in industry)!!! soooo incredibly happy, and the conditions are only AB at advanced higher (:
Reply 66
Anyone choosing a college right now?
Original post by Bwoody321
Anyone choosing a college right now?

nope what are you thinking of?
Reply 68

nope what are you thinking of?

Most likely James as it’s closest to the hockey pitch, I’m taking business/marketing so West campus sounds good to me
Original post by Bwoody321
Most likely James as it’s closest to the hockey pitch, I’m taking business/marketing so West campus sounds good to me

nice choice :smile:!
Did everyone get an email from york about their offer? I got one from UCAS saying the university of york has offered you a place and the offer is up on my UCAS but I never actually got an email from york itself.
Original post by emmapod123
Did everyone get an email from york about their offer? I got one from UCAS saying the university of york has offered you a place and the offer is up on my UCAS but I never actually got an email from york itself.

i got that email about 2 weeks later than the ucas email. congrats on your offer!
Reply 72

i got an offer on UCAS but haven’t got the email from york yet, i’m pretty sure that’s normal (:
ahh okay, thank you!
Original post by asqwdfrgthjk
i got that email about 2 weeks later than the ucas email. congrats on your offer!

well done! what course did you apply for? :smile:
well done! what course did you apply for? :smile:

Thank you! I applied for Bsc Psychology :smile:
Reply 76
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of York for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

Hey! anyone here for the interactive media course? Thinking of taking it up in sept '24.
Reply 77
How did everyone find the open day today? I forgot how nice the campus is
Original post by Anonymous
Is art A-level an accepted a-level for BA global development?

Hello,

It's great to hear you're considering York :smile: The university considers all applications holistically so with a specific question like yours it's best to contact the undergraduate admissions department here: https://www.york.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applying/

Good luck with your application.
Reply 79
hey guys!! just got an offer for BA history/politics equal :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending