The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

URGENT Northumbria accommodation needed!

I went through clearing thus receiving none of Northumbria's own accommodations. If anyone has any please reply!!
Original post by emilywwarner
I went through clearing thus receiving none of Northumbria's own accommodations. If anyone has any please reply!!

Hey, i need accommodation too. Even the private rooms are booked. i was just wondering whether you found anything?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Hi! I may be swapping my accommodation PM me with your Northumbria email if interested.
Original post by Spacemonkey24736
Hey, i need accommodation too. Even the private rooms are booked. i was just wondering whether you found anything?

You could PM me as well and check my posts with the info

Hi Emily,

Congratulations on getting a place with Northumbria, I hope you'll enjoy your time with us! I hope you managed to sort out your accommodation and are settling in well. If not and you are still looking for somewhere please email: [email protected] and they'll be able to advise you on your options.
Please let me know if you have any more questions about Northumbria or student life in general and I'd be happy to answer those for you :smile:

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep
Reply 5
This Still available? PM wont work.
(Original post by username6428857)Hi! I may be swapping my accommodation PM me with your Northumbria email if interested.

Original post by username6428857
Hi! I may be swapping my accommodation PM me with your Northumbria email if interested.
Original post by Spacemonkey24736

Hi I have a classis en-suite room available at Stepney Yard Nido housing. 44 week contract. £128 per week. This would be to take over my existing contract as I'm no longer going to university
This Still available? PM wont work.
(Original post by username6428857)Hi! I may be swapping my accommodation PM me with your Northumbria email if interested.

Hi I have a room available at Stepney Yard Nido housing. 44 week contract. £128 per week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending